Home Defense - Lightfield - Less Leathal

Well, I really don't want to kill anyone but I will defend and kill if necessary. I have found an alternative to the immediate death blow.

Lightfield has the "Zombie Blaster", "Double Ball", "Rubber Slug", "HV Star", and "Rubber Buckshot" - All could be leathal if hit in the right location - Head, Heart, Inner thigh.

However, it really packs a hit that will really bruise and blinding pain to the point of incapacitation.

I have my shotgun loaded with 3 of these rounds and that should prevail - rendering the attacker helpless - But if not the 4th is lead to kill.

It is a good home defense and may also prevent an accidental death of a "friend".

I read several replies and I agree with probably the majority of them. If I am in my home and it is invaded in some fashion and I am prepared enough to reach my firearms for defense due to imminent danger/Castle Doctrine, I am going with the most lethal weapon I have with the most lethal cartridges I have and I am aiming center mass. Enough talk already in other threads about "stopping the threat"--this is legal wordsmithing. I have my defense and it is absolutely what I want to do; my firearms and cartridges are not rubber doughboys of any kind and they will surely stop a threat and stop "future" threats from a BG as long as I aim centermass.

Air soft shotgun maybe? They are still as intimidating but are not lethal at all. That would be my advice, at least. Could definitely prevent a few accidents.

Thank you! Ahh Ringo's all right! He seems to be a pretty good guy. It's just that he appears to have been largely mislead by all of the maudlin (pseudo-Christian) fundamentalist hype and dogma that's around today. You know what the 'Good Book' says, right:

("Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." (II Timothy 3:5)

Maybe, someday, I'll tell him that I, once, dropped out of a theological seminary because the quasi-religious bastards who ran the place were trying their damnedest to turn me into another pandering 'closet-atheist' just like they, themselves.

As for me knowing about guns and how to use them? Well, I should. I have been around guns and doing these things since I was 9 years old (I am now 78), and my 3 U.S. Marine Corps uncles used to take me out shooting with them several times a week.

They were very strict firearm teachers, too; one of the first lessons I learned was NOT TO MISS! If I were unlucky enough to miss a target then they would make me sit on the bench for an 'eternity' of 10 or 15 minutes, and until I promised not to do it again! (It wasn't long before I didn't, too!) ;)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back