holsters?

willpruitt

Which is better to carry? I like the look of the inside the waist band holster, bit I'm not sure how comfortable they r or how quick I could access it. Which would u say is better? A inside or outside the waistband holster? I have a semi auto 45

Which is better to carry? I like the look of the inside the waist band holster, bit I'm not sure how comfortable they r or how quick I could access it. Which would u say is better? A inside or outside the waistband holster? I have a semi auto 45

I like IWB ..check out Crossbreed SuperTuck..Takes about 6 weeks once ordered, but well worth it..I also like my Desantis Cozy IWB..I use them both with 45 Sig P220

It all depends on what your wear and your frame/stature . If your like me a "big bone guy" , 6' 1" 280lbs, I am able to conceal a Sig Sauer P226 in a Blackhawk CQC Serpa holster with no issues. But if your on the smaller side then I think either a pancake or inside the waistband holster will do fine.

As mentioned I use a Blackhawk as an outside the waistband holster long with a Fist Inc close cropped holster for my Sig Sauer and Glock 26.
For inside the waistband I have a High noon holster .

I have a holster for each gun for what I am going to wear. That is really the only way to truly know what holster to use. And especially what is comfortable for you.

I have used both. For me, once the gun is under the shirt it makes no difference whether it is IWB or OWB--the draw takes the same amount of time.

I have switched to IWB for any time that I am in public. I have a small frame, and am usually bending and reaching for things if I am not seated at my desk, and IWB just conceals better for those few moments when bending and reaching might reveal the shape of the gun.

As for comfort, IWB is very comfortable so long as you can fit a fist into the waistband of your clothes (that's how I make sure I have room for a gun in my waistband).

I am 6'2" and I use a Minotaur iwb it's great really comfortable and easy to draw and reholster I can wear a t shirt and shorts and my gun doesn't print any an u carry a glock17 full sized 9mm

I carry a Sig P232 Stainless in a Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe. This is so comfortable I have check and see if it is still there ocassionally.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back