Holster/Sheath for knife or flashlight

mwhals

I will either carry the knife or flashlight on my belt along with my iPhone. The other will be clipped in a pocket.

The knife is an Emerson Mini CTQ 15 and the flashlight will be a Surefire E2D Defender Ultra or P2X Fury.

What holsters for a knife or flashlight are recommended? In WV, we can carry any knife openly, but are limited on concealed carry although the Emerson fits the concealed criteria (folding and 3.5" blade or less).

A combo holster for an Iphone and knife or flashlight would be ideal.

What state do you live in?

Nevermind, profile shows WV.

I would help but I live in Washington and don't have your knife, flashlight, or phone to make a sheath.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

You need to check your WV laws. I know in Delaware a Concealed Carry Weapon Permit covers knives as well as guns. Because it is a weapon permit, not just a gun permit.

mwhals, Take everything to the leather guy across from the post office (and slightly south on 7) in Gallipolis, he does awesome custom work and is very reasonable in price... You and he can come up with a design for what you want. Best fit comes with being able to leave items with him, maybe find a cheap broken phone of same model and do without the knife for the duration (usually one week)....

You need to check your WV laws. I know in Delaware a Concealed Carry Weapon Permit covers knives as well as guns. Because it is a weapon permit, not just a gun permit.

One can carry a concealed folding knife with a blade up to 3.5 inches. The gun CCW permit does not cover the knives, the knife carrying rule is for all West Virginians.

mwhals, Take everything to the leather guy across from the post office (and slightly south on 7) in Gallipolis, he does awesome custom work and is very reasonable in price... You and he can come up with a design for what you want. Best fit comes with being able to leave items with him, maybe find a cheap broken phone of same model and do without the knife for the duration (usually one week)....

Thanks. It is still a good drive for me though. The knife goes in my left front pocket, which is my weak side. I think the light and iPhone are all that would go in a belt pouch.

30 miles? Sorry, I am used to driving almost twice that, twice a day, commuting back and forth to work..... Distances dont seem as far to me I am so used to driving (also used to be an over-the-road driver, lol)

It is probably 30 miles. I drive 31 miles each way to and from work, but it is all interstate.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back