holster selection for Kimber Ultra carry II

Wesco

Any imput from experience preferable on a good IWB and strong side OWB holster for a Kimber Ultra carry II?

Check White Hat Holsters in Texas. I have an IWB for my SR9C. Very comfy and small. Galcos are huge in comparison. I love mine.

I just got a new Arm-A-Dillo hybrid from Link Removed for my Springfield 1911 after being very happy with the one I have for my Glock 19:
1911_arm-a-dillo2.jpg

Hybrids are those mixing Leather (comfort) with Kydex (low cost and sturdy) such as the one I posted a picture of.

I just got a new Arm-A-Dillo hybrid from Link Removed for my Springfield 1911 after being very happy with the one I have for my Glock 19:
1911_arm-a-dillo2.jpg
i asked if they made them for my gun ..a browning dba .380 and they said they didn't have the mold but yours looks like what would secure my brand gun too? it's a nice holster for the price too darn it all

Yeah unfortunately custom molded holsters for less common guns are hard to come by due to the makers needing a "blue gun" (plastic replica) at around $40 per most of the time, if they can be found for the particular model.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back