Holster recommendations

BCMP9C

I have been reading the forums for about a year now and am looking for recommendations for a holster for my M&P 9c with Crimson Trace laser grips. I currently have a cheap Blackhawk holster from Walmart and that was purchased just to get use to wearing it. I will be taking my Kentucky CCDW permit class in late February and am looking for a good IWB holster. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Check out Crossbreed Holsters and their Super Tuck Deluxe. I don't use the Crimson Trace with the holster, but their holster may work with it. Great holster.

^^ I have two kholsters and love them. One for a full size Glock and one for a J-frame snubbie revolver.

I have a Galco King Tuck, and a Galco Stow & Go for my Glock 26. Stow % Go is a bit more comfortable, but not tuckable.

I highly recommend Mika's pocket holsters. I had the pleasure of finding out about this outstanding gentleman while reading a thread for holster recommendations for a Ruger LCR. Not a single comment was negative and all customers were 100% satisfied. Well, I'm proud to say I'm also a satisfied customer. To begin with, the holster is custom made for your handgun. Once you make your order, Mr. Mika himself will call you and explain the features of the holster you just ordered. Mine came in today and I couldn't be happier. It is truly a work of art and I now will add Mika holsters for all my handguns. It is awesome to have the opportunity to deal with a passionate and dedicated individual that puts out high quality products at an extremely reasonable price. His customer service and attention to detail is second to none! You can check out his website here: Mika's Pocket Holsters - Custom Made Pocket Holsters, Waistband Holsters, Vest Holsters, Tactical Pocket Mirrors And Much More.

I wear a Galco King Tuk, it has a nice wide leather piece that is very easy on your skin , with a kydex holster for your fire arm. I think it is the best of both worlds (leather and kydex). These holsters aren't very expensive and can be found on line at Cabelas.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back