holster help for women

earthssecrets

as an average size woman I'm finding it extremely difficult to find a holster that fits my curvy body one that doesn't require me to have to put my hand up my shirt to get a bra holster. I carry a Ruger lc9 and think i would like a IWB holster.. if you have experiences with this type (or another type) of holster could you please share with me the positive and negative in your opinion. I'm looking for real advice for real women.
Thank you

Take a look at the 3 speed holster. It doesn't require a belt, more like a belly band style and can be worn in any iwb position. Also has the ability to hold a spare magazine. I like it because it forms well to your body and is pretty comfortable.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone. .you have given me some great links.. l just got my AVA , it's OK nothing special. .i also got a Sticky holster. .i love that one. I would have never believed that this holster could be so secure.

Take a look at the 3 speed holster. It doesn't require a belt, more like a belly band style and can be worn in any iwb position. Also has the ability to hold a spare magazine. I like it because it forms well to your body and is pretty comfortable.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I am a guy. Definitely not curvy u i use the 3Speed Holster 95% of the time (and i carry at home)

My wife has a Bersa Thunder 380 which is about the same size as your LC9 and carries inside waistband in a generic Blackhawk holster in the crossdraw position over a compression top and under a patterned blouse.

I saw those not long ago, and I really want one! Unfortunately, my 3speed already fills that need, and as they make those custom, I can't exactly pass it on... lol
I like those and its my bday oh happy day.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Link Removed

I bought my wife a lethal lace. It’s pretty amazing for concealing in any clothing choice, she carries a Glock 19 in it.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back