Holster for concealed carry new belt bigger

JamesCC

With all the chaos in the world (and even more now with corona), I feel like I need to upgrade my setup this month. Right now I cc Glock19, iwb with Kore 1.5" tactical belt (my favorite belt) and I want to look at a new holster and the new kore 1.75" garrison belt. What recommend that wil work with my glock and 1.75" belt?

Since my last post I’ve clearly had a lot of time on my hands at home to do my research and order my new setup- so I
went back to kore and picked up their new garrison belt. I measured it and it really is a full 1.75 inches wide as the company states. Same ratchet system as other belts which I am familiar with an really like. Also went with the KINGTUK IWB and loaded up the belt- the Garrison could handle the holster and with the wider belt I can now carry more mags and a knife now. My wife thinks it’s a bit crazy to see all this loaded up and doubts it can hold the weight but I showed her how to adjust the belt tighter to my waist for support.

First impressions having just tried it out for the day around the house and yard is that its a beast. I plan to post a better review once next month if this damn lockdown is lifted after I test this thing out for any of you who are interested.

I actually have considered getting a belt as well for easy carrying. I got the one by Hanks Gunner. It is pretty sturdy and by far the best one I have purchased. It holds all my weapons pretty easily.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back