Ho ho ho

B

boyzoi

Well folks, it's almost here. That wonderful time of year that brings out the kid in all of us.
I will be taking some very well deserved vacation time, and making sure there are plenty of presents under the tree.
My Christmas wish is that each and eveyone of you will have a truely beautiful Christmas, and that you will remember that there are always those who have far less. A family that wont have enough to get that toy for the little one, a mother who doesnt have the money to get the things that will make Christmas dinner special.
Please think of those less fortunate, give what you can and God will richly bless you.......
Merry Christmas

boyzoi hope you and everyone on this forum has a Merry Christmas. You are right I have much to be thankful for. Many others are not as blessed. Hope everyone this Christmas remembers the real meaning of the holiday. The gift God gave all of us.

Merry Christmas, everyone. And let's remember that while we're all gathered around the table to make sure that we invite Christ to the table; after all, what's Christmas without Christ? Xmas, that's what.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back