Hip Hip Happy Concealed Carry day for me.

Women are not normally cutters. They'll cut themselves but cutting another is rare. Jodi Arias was the notable recent exception of course.
Wow, you really don't know women or different cultures.

Poisoning is something everyone is vulnerable to.

If you want to make sure you are not poisoned, spoon your food out of a serving bowl and make sure your wifey takes a spoonful first for herself and starts eating it before you do. Even better, pretend you are Italian and do all the cooking yourself for both of you.
Why would any man have to pretend to be Italian in order to cook?

Pour all your own drinks from sealed containers, not open containers.

Watch out for antifreeze.

But now you also have being shot to worry about. It's not too late however. Don't buy her a gun. Lock up your gun safe at night. And sleep with your own handgun (pistol or revolver) stuffed into your own pillowcase. Get rid of your life insurance and don't cheat on her.
Paranoid much? :lol:

I don't really give much of a ratz azz about either gender in particular nor their traditional cultural or adopted roles.

They can be traditional, unconventional, straight, queeer, bi, trans -- I don't care.

Since there is still nothing on this Earth that I cannot kill, everything is just a moving target for me.

That's what you really learn in boot camp -- or are supposed to learn.

Any you never forget it.

You need professional help.

According to most men, Japanese women are the most beautiful and desirable on this Earth.

Except Japanese men -- obviously because the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

So according to Japanese men, Korean women are the most beautiful.

However everyone knows that Korean women are the meanest women on this Earth too.

But Japanese men can handle them.

Be careful.
Are you trying to gain the record for most groups of people you can offend in one forum?

Wow, you really don't know women or different cultures.

Why would any man have to pretend to be Italian in order to cook?

Paranoid much? :lol:

Just because you are NOT paranoid does NOT mean somebody is NOT out to get you.

:D

You need professional help.

Actually a LEO sgt who was teaching one of my tactical shooting classes confessed to everyone that everywhere he goes he sees a target on everyone who walks by.

He asked us what we thought about that.

Those of us that were former military confessed to experiencing the same thing.

I thought I was the one joking! This has been one of the best threads ever.

My wife can shoot every gun in the house well enough to put the fear of God into what she is aiming at. (six day creator God BTW)
My mother for that matter can shoot a shotgun better than most men I know. She use to hunt small game when she was younger.
(Dad passed almost 30 years ago, but she didn't shoot him) :tongue:

My wife is not interested in packing or getting a permit. Its up to her, she has a good head on her and is not prone to panic.
She owns her own business and works alone a lot. She does not fear guns and does not hate them. She is just not interested.

She knows I would support her if she decided to carry, but its up to her.

If I thought that her knowing her way around a firearm put me in danger, I would hope that I could see I need more help than firearms training could provide.

But I guess that's one of the joys of paranoid delusion, you just skip along like you are the one thinking normal. :no:

Like I said, just because you are NOT paranoid does NOT mean someone is NOT out to get you.

According to most men, Japanese women are the most beautiful and desirable on this Earth.

Except Japanese men -- obviously because the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

So according to Japanese men, Korean women are the most beautiful.

However everyone knows that Korean women are the meanest women on this Earth too.

But Japanese men can handle them.

Be careful.

I can speak a little Japanese, Vietnamese, and Korean, but she has lulled me into complacency in the past 35 years.

Yup I have known a lot of Koreans -- from working at Samsung.

I highly recommend against both Samsung and Korean women -- unless you are really into the "M" part of "S&M".

:D

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back