Higher TriCare Premium On Gates Agenda

The new medical insurance bill was supposed to lower the cost of insurance. I guess that meant everyone except those who have served this country. Better start writing your reps now.

Link Removed

Service members paid for their health care with their time and treasure. Their families paid with the loneliness, separation and fear when their spouse was deployed where family could not go. The BHO bots sure don't care if prices go up and pay goes down. :fie:Just as long as their pay goes up and their health care is free.:mad:

They've been trying to raise Tricare premiums for over ten years. No reason to believe they will be any more successful this time around. It is Gates last hurrah. He's gone by the end of the year. Better to start worrying about his replacement. That will be the BIG problem soon to come.

They've been trying to raise Tricare premiums for over ten years. No reason to believe they will be any more successful this time around. It is Gates last hurrah. He's gone by the end of the year. Better to start worrying about his replacement. That will be the BIG problem soon to come.

Was that when the Dems had a super majority lead? If the bill is voted on before the next generation of politicians what is your bet on it passing? Personally, I don't think it's passing or not passing is worth gambling on. I'm writing my reps.

Budget problems are acutely painful to the civilian leadership, but military healthcare is a politically risky topic - especially in time of war in an election year. VA was one of few to see recent budget INCREASES.

I'm not worried about it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back