HI

mravetto

New to forum look forward to getting useful information on future purchases and answered questions

Mravetto,

Welcome to the forum! So you want answers... Pull up a stool, pour a cold one and ask away. If we don't have the answer we will be happy to BS about it at any rate. I have asked a number of questions and have recieved great answers. Usually we can stay on subject unless we get off subject. Sillyness is not appreciated but goofiness is fine. You'll see that there is a spirit here of light-heartedness unless we feel serious and we expect you to know when to smile and when to bring the eyebrows down. Thread hijacking will not be tolerated and yet if you want to veer off on another subject go right ahead. These rules are non-negotiable and non-enforceable. This posting is proof that hitting the keyboard before your first cup of coffee is NOT a good idea...

Welcome aboard... I'll try not to confuse you. lol....

As noted above, you ask the questions, we'll provide answers and sometimes entertainment.

Welcome and please feel free to browse the site. A lot of your questions probably have been answered you'll just have to look for them. Please also review your listed State on this site for current information on Laws that pertain to you.

Not unless you live in the drug dealing centers... KC or STL. Or in Columbia that the two are always fighting over for the traffic! Ugh!
Other than that, NO. - I have lived in four states in the last 13 years. Missouri is as safe as anywhere I have lived recently.
I do believe St. Louis ranked number one in the nation as I recall.

Not unless you live in the drug dealing centers... KC or STL. Or in Columbia that the two are always fighting over for the traffic! Ugh!
Other than that, NO. - I have lived in four states in the last 13 years. Missouri is as safe as anywhere I have lived recently.
I do believe St. Louis ranked number one in the nation as I recall.
Yes, I heard this on the local news one silly afternoon I got to really sit down in front of the tv. I was quite surprised because I thought other states have more crimes than we do here, apparently we are #1. 'Still keep my gun with me though...hubby said I am paranoid. Oh well...'can't win 'em all...

I lived in Mo. most of my life around lake of the ozarks still have a farm there. I have family in KC. and Columbia.The wife's family is in St. Louis I knew it was bad but did not know it was #1.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back