Hi-point Carbines

jeepejeep

I just bought a Hi-Point Carbine in 40S&W. I read how accurate and reliable they are and I kinda liked it's ugly looks and low price so I figured what the hell, why not? Wow! It's amazingly accurate to 50 yards and even at 100 I can keep most shots in a 5" circle (with scope set at 9 power. The eyes ain't so great any more.) No jams or problems at all. For $250 plus a $40 Simmons scope, this thing rocks!

Any one else here have one of these things?

I just bought a Hi-Point Carbine in 40S&W. I read how accurate and reliable they are and I kinda liked it's ugly looks and low price so I figured what the hell, why not? Wow! It's amazingly accurate to 50 yards and even at 100 I can keep most shots in a 5" circle (with scope set at 9 power. The eyes ain't so great any more.) No jams or problems at all. For $250 plus a $40 Simmons scope, this thing rocks!

Any one else here have one of these things?

My neighbor just bought one in 9mm. He brought it over for me to setup the scope and sight it in for him but have not had the chance to go shot it yet. I'm not a big fan of Hi-Points but I have heard a lot of good things about the Carbine. Congrats on the purchase.

You're darn right those guns are ugly! However, if you're happy with it, it's one more privately owned firearm in the hands of one of the good guys. Whether it's a high end AR-15 or one of these butt-ugly Hi Points, criminals, look out!

I don't have a carbine, but my very first handgun was a Hi-Point 9mm pistol. I love it.

I bought it for $60 at a pawn shop (now I see them for about double that) and it looked like it had hardly ever been shot. Whenever I go shoot with friends I have to laugh because my Hi-Point has never jammed even though my friends' guns always do.

It definitely isn't my gun of choice but I also like the company. Their service is good and stand behind their product.

As a matter of fact I own 3 HiPoints. The 45ACP, C9 and the 995 which is the Carbine 9MM. Couple of points before I get cursed. YES, they are ugly! The Carbines are Very accurate! The 45ACP is bulky, ugly and heavy and You need to hold on to her otherwise.......yes, it will jam. The C9 I've had no problems with. I even used it for one of my NRA courses. I do not carry it on me though because it is for me too big for IWB. The 995 Carbine is Very nice. All I can say is that they are inexpensive guns, the Co. backs them up 100%, You pay for your shipping that's it. SOMETIMES They may even throw in an extra mag. for your trouble. Alot of people will disagree with them while some do agree. To each his own. I do have Other wepons but at the time when I low in funds I purchased the HiPoints and they still do very well. Don't knock them until YOU have actually tried one first!
Good luck with your 40!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back