Hi Ladies! Im new here

I am fairly new to using handguns. I grew up with a loaded rifle in dads closet for when Cougar, bear and such came and bothered our livestock. I trail run in the PacNW and got a Ruger LCR .357 but use .38 shells for lighter kick. Wondering if there are others here who run with a gun? Thanks and look forward to reading thru the forums !

I am fairly new to using handguns. I grew up with a loaded rifle in dads closet for when Cougar, bear and such came and bothered our livestock. I trail run in the PacNW and got a Ruger LCR .357 but use .38 shells for lighter kick. Wondering if there are others here who run with a gun? Thanks and look forward to reading thru the forums !

Yep. I live in Van., WA and run with a S&W Airweight .357.

I wish I could still run! Danged arthritis!
I ran for years through the woods in Alabama, carrying a S&W 3914 (single stack 9 mm).

I grew up with my Dad's gun rack on the wall beside my parent's bed. By the time I was old enough to shoot, we had moved to the city and only actually got to fire one when we went to visit 'Grandma'. When I moved out my dad gave me a .34 pistol and a 12 gauge neither of which I ever had the opportunity to actually fire, although living alone, it DID make me feel more secure. Now married with a 13yr old son, my guys have several rifles and a shotgun. I'm hoping for some advice as well because although we have a handgun, it is a .357 and along with defender82 I have severe arthritis and that dang revolver is just too heavy for me as well as being difficult to reload because my fingers feel clumsy and weak. I run .38's thru my .357 too but we're wanting to get me a new handgun that would better suit my strength and dexterity. My son is constantly scanning gun sites to find that 'perfect' gun for mama. (What a sweetheart) Anyone have any ideas on the best handgun for me? We run thru the woods quite a bit at the old home place and are wanting to relocate there permanently. I know, I'm long winded! LOL! Runnin' with a gun that's too heavy and difficult to load!:help:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back