Hey Y'all, watch this.

FN1910

You ain't gonna believe this s****.:laugh:

These fellows are out to give rednecks a bad name so please do not try this at home or anywhere else. Alcohol has to be involved. Since he survived please be on the lookout for him and his buddies.

Link Removed

I don't know who's the bigger a**hole . . . the twits who did this, or the dipsh*t who put the video online so other dim bulbs can be inspired to try to emulate this behavior.

I have the same problem with this that I have with movies like 'Silence of the Lambs' and 'Saw' and that whole genre: People already have enough interesting and creative ways of being insane with one another without giving them fodder to encourage even more bizarre, loony antisocial acts. I boycott such movies just for that reason - I'm not going to lend my support for something I consider poor judgment (the production of such movies).

Reminds me of a movie with Charles Bronson. When asked by the bad guy if guns made him nervous he answered "Guns have their purpose. Idiots with guns make me nervous".

Gol-damnit! This type of idiocy sets us back so far...How long before some other idiot says "hey, let's try the 44 mag!" Maybe they should have tried it first and the results would have thinned the gene pool and dissuaded any other lunatics from trying it. You gotta know that's coming...

Alright, I count this as a mental problem, so this video needs to be saved, the participants identified and when any of these Neanderthals apply for a CCW permit (like they would...), they should be denied. And maybe the shooter could be charged with aggravated assault, or something.

I'm sure that when they finally ended up at the ER or hospital or local Doctors office there were some questions... "You did what?" "Let him shoot you with a vest on?" "Are you F$#%!N stupid or something?
Stuff like that makes the "no guns for anyone" folks look like they know what they're talking about.

I'm sure that once the local LEOs see that video they're going to recognize one or more of them, as I bet the local police know them well as this can't be the first really stupid thing they have done...I hope their next stupid human trick is the one that ends it all. Sorry to say but no good can come from them surviving..:fie:

I'm sure that when they finally ended up at the ER or hospital or local Doctors office there were some questions... "You did what?" "Let him shoot you with a vest on?" "Are you F$#%!N stupid or something?
Stuff like that makes the "no guns for anyone" folks look like they know what they're talking about.

I'm sure that once the local LEOs see that video they're going to recognize one or more of them, as I bet the local police know them well as this can't be the first really stupid thing they have done...I hope their next stupid human trick is the one that ends it all. Sorry to say but no good can come from them surviving..:fie:

:lol::lol::lol:
That is pretty harsh, but sadly, I would have to agree.
I just wish they would go play with other things besides firearms. They're making us look bad.

Someone should email them and tell them how cool it would be to make a video of them having a Drain-Cleaner-Chugging Contest. Problem solved. :biggrin:

:lol::lol::lol:
That is pretty harsh, but sadly, I would have to agree.
I just wish they would go play with other things besides firearms. They're making us look bad.

Someone should email them and tell them how cool it would be to make a video of them having a Drain-Cleaner-Chugging Contest. Problem solved. :biggrin:

How to catch an arrow with your teeth. w/ Razorback 125 grain broadheads of course.:hang3::sarcastic:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back