Hey Y'all, watch this.

How to catch an arrow with your teeth. w/ Razorback 125 grain broadheads of course.:hang3::sarcastic:

C'mon, 6shootercarry, these guys are too smart for that; we'll let 'em use target tips if they want...

After watching the fake video they put together, which DOES seem pretty lifelike, except for fact that when the guy shot and the bullet hit him, he moved NONE, just stood there a couple seconds and then turned away and starting making noise. That is probably when he punctured the container holding the fake blood or whatever it is so it could start running down his chest. They didn't have a shirt on him because they would have had to put a hole in it too.

Then, in the follow frames, you can see something lighter than his skin where the blood is running out.

Fun reading the posts in this thread, it SEEMS a lot of the posters believe it was really done. How funny.

What IS sad, there is probably someone out "there" that will watch this and NOT realize it is fake and really do it with an old vest. Oops, wrong! NOT sad, HAPPY, that maybe we will get rid of one of the "dumb" ones who shouldn't be near a firearm!

Watched it again. Man, that is really a funny video when you watch it one frame at a time. :):sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Oregon Vet,
The video may be faked, but the stupidity sure isn't,
Can I say stupidity here ?? :to_pick_ones_nose:

Oregon Vet,
The video may be faked, but the stupidity sure isn't,
Can I say stupidity here ?? :to_pick_ones_nose:

That is exactly what I said, isn't it. Get rid of the dumb ones. Let them watch and then do it.

What IS sad, there is probably someone out "there" that will watch this and NOT realize it is fake and really do it with an old vest. Oops, wrong! NOT sad, HAPPY, that maybe we will get rid of one of the "dumb" ones who shouldn't be near a firearm!
Dumb, stupid. Yes, take your pick. About the same thing.

BUT, what someone else said in the thread is what isn't good. It makes "US" (gun owners) look bad.

MORE fuel for the idiots to shout: Look at what people with guns do. Take ALL the guns away.

Cool, so the movie is fake. That's fine. From 300lbs to 500lbs of knock down force, and the vest stopping MOST of that force before the bullet got through the vest, it would have moved the guy back at least a ways. Looking at the movie in slow motion his body moved ... NONE.

OR, I don't understand what 300-500lbs of knock down force means.

Anyone ever shot a 75 pound block of wood with an old vest over it with a 9mm and see if the block of wood moves, and if so, how far?

I KNOW from watching sports that if a 300lb guy, NOT going a THOUSAND feet a second, but only FIVE feet a second hits a 175lb guy that the 175lb guy is going to be hurting and WILL move when he is hit.

You have to get rid of that 300-500lbs of energy SOMEHOW when it hits the kid.

Something doesn't add up, either in the video OR in the interview. YES, he has "some" kind of a wound on his chest. I can see that.

Would someone reply to me and state "You CAN get hit with a 9mm and they will NOT move at ALL like happened in this video."

Average penetration is 12-14" with a 9mm in gel. That means the body vest stopped about 90% of the penetration of the bullet before it entered his body if the video is correct. That still doesn't account for his body NOT moving in the video. IF it is true (it doesn't look to be by me, personal opinion only from looking at the video in slow motion), then, THEN, he is one lucky STUPID IDIOT.

Hollywood could whip up a video and story AND interview like this in a few minutes.

Yes, I watched the video link you included. That IS what he said in them. Is it true? I don't know that. Very little of what I see on TV do I believe. No matter WHO says it is true. Being on TV does NOT make it true.

Like I said, they ARE STUPID, IDIOTS. Morons. Shooting each other to see what it "feels" like. Chop off your head, see what that feels like. Idiots.

"We only did it AFTER we had done EXTENSIVE testing on the back to make sure it would NOT go through the vest." So, what happened that the first round did go through? Lots of things DON'T add up.

I guess I just chalk it up to retarded entertainment. :biggrin:

I got hit square in the chest by a .38 special +p round. I was wearing a Second Chance vest with a soft trauma pack (which was in place and also hit by the round). The only movement I made was forward as I dove to take cover while returning fire.

gf

I got hit square in the chest by a .38 special +p round. I was wearing a Second Chance vest with a soft trauma pack (which was in place and also hit by the round). The only movement I made was forward as I dove to take cover while returning fire.

gf

Well, I apologize, I learned something new today from both you guys. So, WHAT are "those" figures for? WHAT do they mean? The FPS, okay, fine. I understand that. It is just a speed number. So, what does the ft lbs of force mean if you can just stand there and it doesn't even move you?

Thanks.

C'mon, 6shootercarry, these guys are too smart for that; we'll let 'em use target tips if they want...

OK... maybe hot potatoe (in honor of Dan Quayle) with some old live hand grenades... "Okay, pull out the ring on the side so it won't get caught on your finger". "That's right, now throw it to him"... "Good now get closer together"... :wacko:

I know The Lord forgives, but “You can't fix stupid”... I think he makes some like that to emphasize points. Like an example of what not to do…

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back