Hey, Makarov Fans!!

boris

does anybody have/know where i can get extended magazines for a standard MAKAROV? i have been trying to sell my russkie makarov to buy as CZ-82, but no luck.... so if i can get extended mags, that's ok too.....

Drat!!

yeah festus, those gys told me none are available commercially, but had heard of folks who made their own... after the elections though, i am probably going to need a howitzer or 4. .......

yeah festus, those gys told me none are available commercially, but had heard of folks who made their own... after the elections though, i am probably going to need a howitzer or 4. .......

After the elections it may be unlawful to buy a BB gun and you may not be able to afford it if you could.

After the elections, the system will self corrupt

The American political system will self corrupt after the election if Obama is elected. The dems will become so arrogant and conceited that they will not be able to effectively rule do to in-fighting and backstabbing.

May I please call your attention to exhibit "A" The Carter administration.

May I please call your attention to exhibit "B" The first four years of the Clinton administration

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I rest My case

very true festus!!

on the other hand, i may have a buyer for my russkie!!! i need that CZ-82. it shoots the same round but larger mag capacity and i have ammo for it. but i still won't feel bad if he doesn't buy it. it's a win-win for Boris!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back