Hey bloomberg!

fudo

Bliffffffghhhhhhhh!:nono:
Take this.

Link Removed

e·lit·ism or é·lit·ism (-ltzm, -l-)
n.
1. The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.
a. The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.
b. Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.

In my not so humble and definitely NOT politically correct opinion, it is the self appointed elite that consider themselves to be so superior to the unwashed masses of lessor folk that it is their duty to benevolently tell... or not so benevolently force!... those beneath them to do what has been decided is good for them that have been the source of all evil, both large and small, that has plagued the earth since time began.

And, again in my unimportant opinion, the elitist names of those who think they were born to be the natural rulers of the world.. the Bloombergs, Obamas, Reids, Pulosis, Soros, and the names of their arrogant elitist ilk, shall go down in History alongside that of... Nero, Caligula, Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Chavez, and every other deluded wannabe God.

The sad, sad, thing worthy of great pity is folks of that ilk think what I just said about them is a ................ compliment.

Hey , let's make him potus, all he's really is doing is looking out for you and I because we are too stupid to do so our selves. The next thing he will come up with will be .. "
How to wipe one's hind end with just the right amount of T.P. When your done doing number two, after all we must save trees and not use too much T.P.
I feel a trend here American People across this country of our"s that has had enough! of this P.C. crap and see it for what it is .If what has happen here in Wisconsit this spring ,to "recall the Govenor for his policys" has anything not to do with the vote think the DEM'S across this country are in big trouble this Nov.

Hate to be a jerk but we have a sub-forum labeled "Off Topic" for these things
Since Bloomberg is in direct opposition to all of our firearms in general. I think it can fit this time.
An besides Bloomberg using obesity and diabetes to ban a large sugary drink to urban youths is just the opening volley of what is to come to us gun owners under Obama Care.

To pay for the emergency room costs of gang related shootings all ammunition will be taxed an extra $25.00 per cartridge.
There will also be a $500.00 tax on all firearm sales. You must pay a yearly health sur-tax for every firearm you own as it presents a second hand danger to anyone within 500 feet of your residence.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back