hey big guy!!

bellyfat

thtas what i heard while on a walking trail. i looked behind me and this not so small guy was walking very fast to catch up to me.
im a senior and dont walk all that fast and my wife is slower.
you guessed it. i didnt bring the gun.
fortunatly there was a group of people ahead of us and we asked them to wait up, figuring 6 against one was better odds.
he had yelled this big guy thing at least 5 or 6 times. after we joined the other people i looked back and he was gone.
ive learned my lesson. now mater how innocent the place may seem, innocence was part of the ploy. this guy was up to no good.
why else would he diss apear when the numbers were against him?...it wont happen again.

why would you not carry your gun there? be happy nothing came of it and chalk it up as a lesson learned

when I go hikeing I never bring less then a 9mm ,I have seen/met some intresting people (and in odd places) in the mountains.

When I hike between my sofa and my bathroom, I carry.
I don't think anything bad is going to happen in my house but who has ever went anywhere that they thought they were going to have a problem!!!

When I hike between my sofa and my bathroom, I carry.
I don't think anything bad is going to happen in my house but who has ever went anywhere that they thought they were going to have a problem!!!

like I have seen around this forum 100% of home invasions happen in the home.

I carry 99% of the time that I'm out of bed. The missing 1% is when I take a shower, and then the firearm is easily accessible.

Since I'm in my "later years", I've started contemplating how I'll carry in Heaven.:laugh:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back