Herman Cain

LS-208

GUNFRK
Herman Cain is way ahead in the Florida Straw Poll. Seriously, is there anything not to like about this guy? Talk about tenacity....

grady202

I like his stance on all that I've heard, but the one thing I have missed is his 2A stance anyone know what it is.

bootsdeal

This guy could go a long way in fixing our sick country. Just hope there's a chance for him to get the Republican nomination. What a breath of fresh air! Oh wow, I wonder why -- he's a self-made success. He's like the people that originally made this country great. He comes off as honest and sincere.

fuhr52

Let's see, he's not a lawyer and not a career politician. He's the same color as our president so he can't be a racist when he disagrees with him. What's not to like.

Iam2Taz

Like a lot of other folks the I'm getting frustrated with the two main knuckleheads who are busy being politicians. Herman Cain is looking better, and I am hoping he has finally caught up with them.

Now, if I can just get clear on some issues like where he is at on 2A. He might be the guy I pick.

plainshunter

I've liked him since he first showed up on the scene. If the media wouldn't fixate on the "front runner" knuckleheads, I think more would get behind him as well...

dcselby1

Denny
I really like Herman Cain. While I don't put too much stock in the FL Straw Poll and it's' impact on the nomination, it CERTAINLY sent a message that people are TIRED of professional politicans!

Tucker's Mom

I have a funny feeling that the only one who can right the wrong of this black prez is another black man. I like him from the beginning too. He was interviewed at Fox, was it this morning or yesterday, and he was shown Saturday Night Live comedy on him and he took it positively instead of being defensive about it. I still have my doubts that he will be choosen as the nominee though. We'll wait and see...there is still time till 2012. I just hope there is still time for this country though. Anything can happen while the current WH occupant is still there...

fuhr52

The main stream media isn't ripping him apart so I guess they don't see him as a threat. That could be a good thing. He may slip in under the radar and blind side them.

Sig1911

I am starting to appreciate Mr. Cain more, mostly because Mr. Romney makes my skin crawl and am just not sure I can jump on Mr. Perry's wagon. I don't have the sense that the RKBA is Mr. Cain's major focus, but think that with some education and advocacy, he could become a helpful protector of that right.

Iam2Taz

I would say that after the FL poll, he is not under the radar. Now we will find out how he stands up to serious made up attacks.
I can't wait until the libs come out and call him a racist. Watch, if he keeps climbing in the race, it will happen!

plainshunter

I would say that after the FL poll, he is not under the radar. Now we will find out how he stands up to serious made up attacks.
I can't wait until the libs come out and call him a racist. Watch, if he keeps climbing in the race, it will happen!
oh no doubt, they've done the same thing to Rep West.

fuhr52

If the libs call him a racist they will have to admit that blacks can be racist. That's not likely to happen. Of course if he starts to look like a threat to their chosen one they will have to come up with something to cut him down. Time will tell.

tuts40

Link Removed

He's Pro 2nd Ammendment!

Hold it there, we need to do more research. Here's one reason why: Link Removed

He's "left" of the republican field regarding gun issues some say. We need to look deeper, you know I will. So far I believe he hasn't thought about the 2nd and gave a quick response, hoping to sound "good" to us. I don't know, but I will start paying attention.

S&W645

NRA Life Member
If the libs call him a racist they will have to admit that blacks can be racist. That's not likely to happen. Of course if he starts to look like a threat to their chosen one they will have to come up with something to cut him down. Time will tell.
Some of them have already said the "R" word. They said it about him saying most blacks would only vote for a black Dem. He questioned whether blacks had been brainwashed that way.

tuts40

The elite media is now referring to the Tea Party voters as "racist" after Cain's straw winning. Why? 'Cause we purposefully voted for the 'black man' just to try and throw everyone off of our racist core, according the them.

Funny how the left will continually throw the race card, in any fashion and every chance they get.

The National Black Caucus, whoever they are, are in a quandry in that there is a very conservative Tea Party supporting black man being strongly noticed, being liked and has a chance at the nomination. Kinda like the National Association for Women, "NOW", cannot stand the idea of supporting Bachmann or Palin, and did not and will not. That's ok, I'm going to mail them a box of dog crap as that's all the support I'm going to give those two organizations.

titaniumman

I would take cain over Perry or Romney any day, those two surely seem to me like more of the same political talking heads. They stood on the stage during the debates like they were untouchable.

eXGee11

I have read conflicting articles regarding his 2a stance. On one hand he says he's pro 2nd amendment, but on the other hand he stated he sees nothing wrong with cities banning all firearms within the municipality, ie Chicago. Just my. 02 cents.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxclord123