Here's your holy war. Iraqi immigrant gunned down in Texas.

aacx22

Tested Selected Initiated
Ahmed Al-Jumaili gunned down in TExas while taking pictures of his first snowfall | Daily Mail Online

An Iraqi man who fled to America to escape the horrors of the Islamic State was shot dead as he took pictures of the first snowfall he had ever seen.

Ahmed Al-Jumaili, 36, and his new wife moved from Iraq to Dallas, Texas, 20 days ago to be near relatives and start married life in a 'safer place'.

But on Wednesday night, at 11.30pm, a group of men armed with rifles appeared outside the couple's apartment and opened fire, striking Al-Jumaili in the chest, police said.

So what's your take... From some "Christian" peeps posts here, this is probably a good thing. To me, this is murder, and probably a hate crime. Sucks that it happened in my home state too. :(

A little early to be claiming "Holy War" now aacx22 don't you think?

Considering the posts I have read here... including stuff like, "I'll see your jihad and raise you crusade" etc... the point is that some peeps here seem to want a Holy War.

No true Christian would rejoice over this nor think that it was a good thing.

This thread appears to be nothing more than troll bait.

It's the usual "a non-white has been murdered, so it must be a hate crime" argument, without any proof or even initial evidence. Looks like you haven't even fully read the article and the media is ignoring some of the initial evidence:

In a detailed account of the incident posted on Facebook by Alia Salem, executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) in the Dallas and Fort Worth area, described the attack. Salem writes that Ahmed took cover behind a pickup truck when a group of five or six young African Americans opened fire. A bullet pierced through the truck and struck Al-Jumaili in the chest, Salem said.

My guess, gang initiation, but I would rather wait for any evidence.

Same here. While Ahmed's death was a tragedy, and I sympathize with his family's loss, I want to know the facts (as close as a court of law might find) before commenting further. To be killed while enjoying his first snowfall seems brutal and senseless.

aacx22, I must have missed the boat on your "christian" statement's inclusion. I'll need to research that...

A single murdering nut, or even a handful of them does not equate to a holy war in America against Muslims. Now ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, the PLO, Muslim Brotherhood and the Egyptian Islamic Jihad? They're the real thing. And they want your death. They want the death of all Westerners. They have a massive following in the millions who will and do support the effort. I don't see that anywhere in the West or any European nation. We see it in the middle-east and Malaysia/Indonesia.
Believing this is a holy war is more likened to how many black activists see whites. One white is a racist bigot. Two whites get together and it's the Klan. Three of us having coffee are treated like the Arian nation. I have only one question. As a white Christian why is no one letting me know where the meetings are? If there's some conspiracy I feel left out.
:big_boss:

Ahmed Al-Jumaili gunned down in TExas while taking pictures of his first snowfall | Daily Mail Online

So what's your take... From some "Christian" peeps posts here, this is probably a good thing. To me, this is murder, and probably a hate crime. Sucks that it happened in my home state too. :(

You guys are really whacked out ya know. When James Byrd, a black man, was dragged by a rope behind a truck, to his death in Texas, and was beheaded by a culvert all you jackasses did was accuse George Bush of being a racist and forcing Byrds daughter to relive the tragedy when Bush refused to support your dumbass "hate crime legislation" in Texas. So what did Bush do you ask...he signed the perps death warrant and had him executed you damned idiot. We frankly are sick to death of people like you and you pals on this forum. It is people like you and you butt buddy obiteme that are wreaking havoc on this country with you stupid ideas about how "we" need to be "tolerant"...tolerant of what? What the hell you tell us to be tolerant about? I got a great idea...take your "tolerance" and everyone of your pals that feel as you do and move to a much more tolerant country like North Korea. Nobody on this forum takes glee in the murder of any Muslim man in this country...no one. You and gryhound and nogods and your other jackjass friends have insulted Christians long enough. Go insult Allah or Mohammed. Or are you guys just girly boys. You don't have the balls too do you. Go on. Go to a mosque and hurl your insults...no...you are just a coward? Is that it? You are simple cowards. If you want to come and hurl insults at me...come on...I will give you an address to come to. Come on you little chickensh it. Just PM me and I will give you an address to hurl you spit. I didn't thinks so. Your nuts got caught in your skirt didn't they?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back