Here is your survival skill challange

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
I challenge you to shoot a 1 inch square at 25 YDS off-hand. I can't do it all the time but I try. Look at the criteria for an appleseed shoot and you'll find it there in the CQT. This is the toughest rifleman challenge I have seen yet.

Man UP and dust off your plinker

Getter done!

My problem with good marksmanship any more is that I just barely can see a one inch square at 25 yards. However next time I am at the range I will give it a try.

I challenge you to shoot a 1 inch square at 25 YDS off-hand. I can't do it all the time but I try. Look at the criteria for an appleseed shoot and you'll find it there in the CQT. This is the toughest rifleman challenge I have seen yet.

Man UP and dust off your plinker

Getter done!

Whew, you had me worried for a minute--I thought you wanted me to do that with a pistol!

That's okay, I probably can't do it very often with a rifle either...

:icon_eek:

open sight or scope...this is tough

This test is about keeping you steady. The type of sights does not matter. What matters is good form and breath control

Good Luck!:sly:

Ha I was thinking a pistol myself at first. Although, now I've gotta try it. I'm a descent shot with a handgun but the shaky hand genetics and the paralax from my eye glasses make it fairly tough. I'll take out the hog leg one of these days and try it though.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back