Here is John Green telling us he does not want restrictions on our freedoms!!

Can't believe there's 7 dislikes on that video.

Progressive liberals who can't process the thought of someone who has just had his daughter killed by a handgun toting moron, Saying he does not want gun control measures and restrictions...

The gun grabbing liberals will say he's mentally unstable since the stress of this event has had an adverse effect on his mind and they'll say he really means he's for gun control...

Blame the killer not the tool...

I said this at work today when the topic came up;
"It's impossible to pad the world and remove all the sharp edges". Gun control would not have stopped this event if the killer had his mind made up. The tool used could have been different...

I can't imagine how I would react, nor do I wish do be tested..

One cannot help but grieve with this father when listening to him. I can't imagine the hurt he must be feeling right now and, God willing, I hope to never know the loss of a child. It is unfathomable to me how bleeding heart liberals can use this tragedy to further their aims at gun control. They are not showing any respect or concern for his family, only using this incident for political purposes. Now they are trying to lay the blame at the feet of Sarah Palin and the conservative media. It is absolutely amazing at the lengths these people will go to achieve their twisted goals. Sadly, this might even have the effect of someone else trying to assissinate some other political figure. Now is the time for cooler heads to hold down the hotheads that are out there. We definitely do not want to give the liberals anything else to crow about!:sad:

Never seeses to amase me how the lberal progressive left is quick to blame the conservitive right for these unfortunate incidents. And yet never blaming the left. So let's look at what the left promotes, rap music, books that call for the assasination of President Bush, distroying the unborn, black leaders calling for the death of crackers and we may have to kill their children, civil unrest if social programs are cut, I could go on but I think you get the point. Sick minds will tie them selves to any excuse that justifies their agenda.

865 for, 18 against. How anyone could thumbs down this is beyond me. Maybe those 18 also need help.

The gun grabbers will never be happy until all of the citizens are disarmed. I can't understand the liberal mindset any better than you can.:no:

:wacko: all of 'em

well all the laws that is done only keeps us good citizens from carry but the bad guys dont care about laws or sings on doors that says no guns so that tells the bad guy that he can go into that place and do what he wants

well all the laws that is done only keeps us good citizens from carry but the bad guys dont care about laws or sings on doors that says no guns so that tells the bad guy that he can go into that place and do what he wants

Really simple... Explaining that to the liberals is futile..

The gun grabbers will never be happy until all of the citizens are disarmed. I can't understand the liberal mindset any better than you can.:no:

:wacko: all of 'em
Try being the only conservative in a psychology class ( Dynamics of Behavior )full of liberals. And the Professor wrote the book that was used. I did far better in the Psychology for Police Officers and other LAE classes where the mindset was different. :biggrin:

I'm taken aback.....only days after the death of his daughter and even under emotional distress, he still holds to his belief in the 2A.

That man is a patriot if I ever saw one.

How to remedy it? That's the question... Perhaps the Trans-orbital lobotomy procedure?:biggrin:

Perhaps Virus is a better way to describe it. Some are immune to it while others succumb to the effects of it. It can be spread by contact with those already infected. If precautions are not taken or if the exposed party is weak minded and susceptible to being infected, it can take a strong hold.

It certainly does have an adverse effect on the infected.

Hummm...

I think you should know that this video has already been taken off youtube because fox dosent want anyone to see it. I was able to find it after some looking for it online.

Link Removed

That is the link I was able to see it at after getting several notices on youtube that it was not available to the public due to copywright laws. Amazing how that works.

I think you should know that this video has already been taken off youtube because fox dosent want anyone to see it. I was able to find it after some looking for it online.

Link Removed

That is the link I was able to see it at after getting several notices on youtube that it was not available to the public due to copywright laws. Amazing how that works.

Good find... Thanks for adding the link...

As the father of 2 girls and 2 boys....listening to that little girls father, brought me to tears! I don't know how he was able to even stay on the phone. So sad.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back