Help - Shirt Rides up!

aviatorrbt

I'm carrying a XD40SC in a supertuck and every time I even bend over - even a little bit - my shirt starts to ride up on my gun to where even a few little vertical bends reveal my hidden package!

How can I stop or slow this process down while still moving normally? Do I just need to consciously feel the shirt ride up then fix it right away? Suggestions would be extremely helpful!

Thanks

You may have to just get a slightly larger shirt so it hangs lower. I have a few shirts I don't wear when I carry IWB just for this reason.

... you may have to just get a slightly larger shirt.

Agreed. My CCW is an H&K USP .40 in a BlackHawk CQC Serpa Holster. With this particular setup, there are shirts in my closet I won’t be able to wear while carrying. So, in my case it is just a matter of identifying which shirts work well—and which shirts would require the additional layer of a jacket on top.

I'm a big guy and had to go from a shirt size of 2x to a 2x tall . I carry a glock 22 and also went to a IWB holster a few years ago and had no trouble after that!!!

I had to do the same thing. Go from a 2x to a 2x tall. Anymore I don't worry anything about it.

I carry a Glock 21 in a CrossBreed Super Tuck and I usually just squat down to pick things up and not bend over. Works for me.

5.11 has dress and casual shirts that are cut for conceal carry as well as an inner mesh to prevent printing. I have one on order and can post a review when they arrive.

I solved the problem by buying overshirts i leave unbuttoned. That way I could still were the t-shirts I owned just with an unbuttoned shirt over them.

Yeah I go for way over sized shirts, now that I have lost 60 pounds they are real loose....

Hey, congratulations!! I know how you feel...I lost 180 pounds back in '92! Ever since the divorce I've felt SO much better!

HA! That is really funny.

Today I was wearing a longer shirt around the house and it does seem to help. I know I look sloppy but at least my gun won't peek out everytime I bend over.

HA! That is really funny.

Today I was wearing a longer shirt around the house and it does seem to help. I know I look sloppy but at least my gun won't peek out everytime I bend over.

As I have found out the hard way, the sloppy look is still in. So, make sure you are not pressing your pants and ironing your shirts either. :)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back