Help - Shirt Rides up!

aviatorrbt

I'm carrying a XD40SC in a supertuck and every time I even bend over - even a little bit - my shirt starts to ride up on my gun to where even a few little vertical bends reveal my hidden package!

How can I stop or slow this process down while still moving normally? Do I just need to consciously feel the shirt ride up then fix it right away? Suggestions would be extremely helpful!

Thanks

KimberPB

You may have to just get a slightly larger shirt so it hangs lower. I have a few shirts I don't wear when I carry IWB just for this reason.

matthewaynelson

... you may have to just get a slightly larger shirt.

Agreed. My CCW is an H&K USP .40 in a BlackHawk CQC Serpa Holster. With this particular setup, there are shirts in my closet I won’t be able to wear while carrying. So, in my case it is just a matter of identifying which shirts work well—and which shirts would require the additional layer of a jacket on top.

minas

I'm a big guy and had to go from a shirt size of 2x to a 2x tall . I carry a glock 22 and also went to a IWB holster a few years ago and had no trouble after that!!!

Red Hat

I had to do the same thing. Go from a 2x to a 2x tall. Anymore I don't worry anything about it.

MADnMO

Jesus - Our Greatest HOPE
I carry a Glock 21 in a CrossBreed Super Tuck and I usually just squat down to pick things up and not bend over. Works for me.

Invisible_Dave

5.11 has dress and casual shirts that are cut for conceal carry as well as an inner mesh to prevent printing. I have one on order and can post a review when they arrive.

Comp_sH00tEr24

I solved the problem by buying overshirts i leave unbuttoned. That way I could still were the t-shirts I owned just with an unbuttoned shirt over them.

Ektarr

Dedicated Infidel
Yeah I go for way over sized shirts, now that I have lost 60 pounds they are real loose....

Hey, congratulations!! I know how you feel...I lost 180 pounds back in '92! Ever since the divorce I've felt SO much better!

aviatorrbt

HA! That is really funny.

Today I was wearing a longer shirt around the house and it does seem to help. I know I look sloppy but at least my gun won't peek out everytime I bend over.

brickler

HA! That is really funny.

Today I was wearing a longer shirt around the house and it does seem to help. I know I look sloppy but at least my gun won't peek out everytime I bend over.

As I have found out the hard way, the sloppy look is still in. So, make sure you are not pressing your pants and ironing your shirts either. :)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamike