help out Tennessee, click on this link and vote in the poll

Johnson City Press Online - News, Sports, Entertainment - Johnson City, Tennessee

and if you use any other boards, please spread the word.

And for the record--this is about allowing those who go to Tn or who live there the ability to carry into restaurants that serve alcohol as long as they don't drink.

It isn't about bars, or anything of that nature. It is about restaurant carry only.

A lot of no's!

Yes 21%
No 77%
Undecided 1%
I Don't Care 1%
Total Votes 2642

The reason is the wording of the poll--it makes you believe this is about carrying into bars and it isn't...the wording was done carefully for this poll and others like it in order to get a lot of people against it. This is about restaurant carry, not bar carry...but such is the way of a paper with an agenda.

I was struck by those numbers, too. This poll is listed as the Friday edition and they've got 2200+ No votes already?

I was struck by those numbers, too. This poll is listed as the Friday edition and they've got 2200+ No votes already?

and they have the NOs because of the wording of the poll.

maybe someone has been fixing the poll? We can bring those numbers down and make it more to our favor..just keep spreading the word.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back