Hello from Ohio

Double_Tap

Hello,
I am a retired correction officer. I am looking to get my Ohio CCW in the next month. Looking for a place that is wheelchair accessible. I can get up out of my chair, and move around a little bit. But due to diabetics complications I am non weight bearing. Looking around central Ohio for class.

Mark
N8MNI

Can't help you in central, but welcome from a fellow Ohioan.

I know Clelands in Toledo has a chair accessible building but that is mighty far out of your way. Sorry

The "Ohio Valley Outdoors" on Memorial Drive in Lancaster holds regular classes. It's wheelchair accesible with an indoor range. Not that far from London. It's a full 12 hours all in one day class so al long day but just one trip. Call to get on thier list, (740) 654-1956.
73's

Double Tap,

Glad you have joined us. Wish I could help with finding you a shooting club. Good luck in getting your CCW. Thank you for your service in gaurding our societies criminals .I wish you well

Double_Tap:229176 said:
Hello,
I am a retired correction officer. I am looking to get my Ohio CCW in the next month. Looking for a place that is wheelchair accessible. I can get up out of my chair, and move around a little bit. But due to diabetics complications I am non weight bearing. Looking around central Ohio for class.

Mark
N8MNI
Welcome from Michigan. Good luck in finding what you need!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back