Hello evyone

oidsailor

just thought I would stop by here and introduce myself, been a member for a while and have made post but seeing that there is a state specific part I wanted to start posting on.
I am from NKY I retired from the Military and do Social Work now a little diffucult because a lot of social workers are touchy feely and I am not I tend to view people actions and hold the accountable. Enough on that.
I have been shooting for over 30 years and had A ccw for 5 years. I would like to get involved in IDPA, I have had some fun with friends on farms and ranges we have set up but few and far between I am looking foward to chating and hearing and posting different views and learing from other experance and hopefully adding some worth while info myself.

just thought I would stop by here and introduce myself, been a member for a while and have made post but seeing that there is a state specific part I wanted to start posting on.
I am from NKY I retired from the Military and do Social Work now a little diffucult because a lot of social workers are touchy feely and I am not I tend to view people actions and hold the accountable. Enough on that.
I have been shooting for over 30 years and had A ccw for 5 years. I would like to get involved in IDPA, I have had some fun with friends on farms and ranges we have set up but few and far between I am looking foward to chating and hearing and posting different views and learing from other experance and hopefully adding some worth while info myself.

Welcome aboard the Kentucky section. :)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back