Hello everyone !!

spf159753

Well, My name is Steve,and I was a U.S.Army 91A10 Medic.
I was in active duty 1984-1987,and in the California National Guard,1989-1991.
I was Stationed in Baumholder Germany with, 8th ID (Mech),HHC,2/68 Armored Regiment.
I was in Baumholder from Dec.1984-1986,then I was sent to Fort Devens Mass.I left the Army as a E-4 (P)
I now live in Tacoma Wa.
I have been married for over 13 years,with no kids.
I work in Private security now.
My duty gun is a Glock 21 in 45ACP.
My off duty concealed weapon is a Wilson Combat 1911 45ACP ,and sometimes also a Glock 19 9mm,
Carried in a Kramer IWB#2,most of the time. Sometimes,I even carry my S&W Mod.49 Bodyguard,
in 38 spec.
I am active in IDPA#A00151

Sometimes my spelling is bad,so please don't get angry at me,if I spell something wrong.

Well,that's all I can think of for now,if you have any questions,just ask.
Have a good one.

Steve...

Last edited:
Welcome from Florida, Steve, and thanks for your service.

Welcome Steve, and thank you for your service!

My off duty concealed weapon is a Wilson Combat 1911 45ACP...

Can you give me more specifics on the Wilson Combat? Balance, trigger pull, malfunctions, etc. There is a new WC--the ADP--in 9mm, and it is light and simple. It looks perfect for my daughter. (22 and 5'6") I have not found any in the area so we can do a 'hands-on'.

Any info you could give would be more than I have: and appreciated greatly!:help:

Steve

Welcome!

As a Viet Vet, I thank you for your service both active duty and reserve. Hope you enjoy your time here with us and can learn as well as contribute to our causes...

Welcome Steve, and thank you for your service!

Can you give me more specifics on the Wilson Combat? Balance, trigger pull, malfunctions, etc. There is a new WC--the ADP--in 9mm, and it is light and simple. It looks perfect for my daughter. (22 and 5'6") I have not found any in the area so we can do a 'hands-on'.

Any info you could give would be more than I have: and appreciated greatly!:help:

Steve
The Wilson Combat 1911's are great,with perfect reliability,3.5 lbs trigger pull,very accurate.

But I would not buy the ADP in 9mm or any caliber unless it was to be used only as a back-up
weapon. This weapon needs lots of PMCS's and is not desighned to be shot alot.

Good luck with your gun search for your daughter.

Steve........
Si vis pacem,Parabellum !!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back