Hello everyone new member from Florida

gclem

Need advice on holster for wheelchair bound have a Beretta px4

Sent from my SCH-I535 using USA Carry mobile app

Welcome gclem. Just Sample of information I got on Google that may help you. There was a person on here a while back in Arizona who used a wheelchair and carried with a shoulder holster. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Brownells & Scotworks'LLC Team up to offer the CQC Holster Wheelchair Adapter. Find out more here:
http://www.brownells.com/​.aspx/pid=...LCHAIR-ADAPTER

Link Removed

Offering thank you link you gave me was very helpful appreciate it gclem

Welcome gclem. Just Sample of information I got on Google that may help you. There was a person on here a while back in Arizona who used a wheelchair and carried with a shoulder holster. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Brownells & Scotworks'LLC Team up to offer the CQC Holster Wheelchair Adapter. Find out more here:
http://www.brownells.com/​.aspx/pid=...LCHAIR-ADAPTER
FWIW: that rig wouldn't fly in FLA, OC is not legal here

FWIW: that rig wouldn't fly in FLA, OC is not legal here

It can be used to conceal as well:

adapterfront45loecon.jpg

Grunt's link went to an error page for me. If it did for anybody else, try this one.

And here's the manufacturer's website if anyone is interested.

And here's a video of the inventor (Scot) demonstrating using the holster in a "Zombie Shoot" course.

That video is within a play-list, and the rest of them in the list shows Scot demonstrating more of the holster and demos of other of his products as well.

Blues

Thank y'all for the welcomes n the links appreciate all the help , am currently using a belly strap holster but am so skinny looks like I'm a Potbelly pig that's the only problem with Florida so dam hot can't wear much to conceal. Thanks again keep the peace.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back