Hell Is Not a Joke.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
After death we go to one of two destinations. Either we go to heaven, or we go to hell. Conventional wisdom is that most people are going to go to heaven, and very few people are going to go to hell. Yet that is the very opposite of what the Bible says. Jesus said, “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it” (Matthew 7:14–14).

Who ever made that sign has misquoted the Bible. Ezekiel 9:5 (KJV) says "and to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite; let not your eyes spare, neither have ye pity;"

Better try next time.

Yeah, they probably meant Ezekiel 9:5-7 and weren't paying all that much attention to mythological stories.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

Before the Great Intervention, God Version 1.0 was a straight up Original Gangsta. That [redacted] had no problems killing women and children.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back