Headed to the Henry Ford Museum can I carry there?

Bruce8585

Anybody been there recently that knows if you can carry there? What kind of security checks they have? Yes, I am from out of state and my permit does allow me to carry in MI.

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

LOL, I don't check the code of conduct website before entering every establishment I want to visit. Is there a PROPERLY posted sign? I'm not in MI and haven't checked the laws there.
You're better off checking out the laws versus the code of conduct or listening to me. The code of conduct leaves you exposed to 'whatever' and I'll bet some lunatic wouldn't stop to look them up. I'd just leave it concealed and have a pleasant day.

I check a place's website when it's a grey area according to MI law. In MI, it's illegal to carry in an entertainment facility that has a total seating capacity greater than 2500 persons or on school property (special cases apply) whether it's posted or not, and in this case The Henry Ford Museum is a private educational institution and also may be considered an entertainment facility. It doesn't hurt to make sure.

Also, if someone is going to practice CANT they probably wouldn't be asking the question in the first place :dirol:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back