Have you ever shot Gangsta style?

Have you ever shot Gangsta style?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Lets lighten things up abit!

there is not a good answer here.Yes I have shot that way but I dont call it something stupid like that.When TSHTF you will shoot anyway you can to stay behind cover!!!!!!

Just to be clear, I'm assuming by gangsta style, you mean holding the gun sideways with one hand, correct? I suppose that this would work at point blank range, but from a distance, no way José!

I haven't tried it, but I saw a picture with some sights for it... (LOL)...

I'll stick to the old fashioned way.

I'd say no, for me I was raised with guns as tools, and there is a right way and wrong way to use a tool. I simply use them as I was taught to use them. Anyone else can use them how they want, as long as they don't point them at me or "my posse". :)

Actually, I am not ashamed to admin it. I did rapid fire one magazine on each side and one upside down just to see if it would cause any problems. You never know when you might have to shoot from an odd angle and I wanted to know that it would work, it did.

Have never shot "Gangsta style" but have seen it at the range. I will admit that when I shoot one handed weak hand I have a tendency to tilt the gun to the side slightly. It just a more natural feel and allows me to see the front sight easier.

Of course I have! I've seen "Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood" like 27 times......What did you think I would do after that?

Some of you missed the point

This was supposed to be light hearted.

I did shoot gangsta once as a joking demonstration of what not to do, accompanied with the phrase;"You gotta push da bullet out da gun!"

I made my point. We all had a good laugh. Then it was right back to tactics and training.

never have. but thought about it. I guess the only way it could be of use shooting that way would be if it was at close range and you had multiple targets so you could use the recoil to get you to the next target quicker.

I too have used a different angle, rather than straight up, but canted 90 degrees is not something I have done. I can see the reasoning others have used... I understand the need to shoot from angled holds, I used to have to do that while wearing a pro mask (chemical mask) and for room clearing, but 45 degrees was usually enuff.

that's why I installed these. Link Removed

You've gotta do a websearch on the results of that. Some city council got into an outrage that anybody would make sights to facilitate gansta' shootin' and was all set to pass a resolution or begin a lawsuit until somebody with some sense (yes, by definition I assume until demonstrated otherwise that anybody holding office has none) explained it to them. Hilarious!

ETA: Found it!
http://www.thegunzone.com/glock/glock-gag.html

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back