Have you ever bought/sold anything off of Gunbroker.com?

Have you used Gunbroker.com?

• Yes, I have sold and bought items on Gunbroker.com

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Yes, I have bought items on Gunbroker.com

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Yes, I have sold items on Gunbroker.com

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • No, I have never used Gunbroker.com

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I have personally only completed one purchase through Link Removed. It was a magazine for my Taurus PT140. I had no problems at all.

I have blackpowder only pistol I am in the process of selling. I'm just waiting to receive the money from the buyer. Then I have my Taurus PT140 for sale for about another 1 or so.

I've purchased two Sigs off of Gunbroker. The transactions were smooth for the most part. I just sold one of those Sigs on GB and the buyer was good. However, it seems that shipping was delayed. Overall, GB is a great alternative to Egay. :cool:

Well I just received a money order for the pistol so I'll be shipping that out today. I'm pretty happy with that, I got the price I was asking.

Well I just received a money order for the pistol so I'll be shipping that out today. I'm pretty happy with that, I got the price I was asking.

Great! I did well on my sale except for the shipping issues. I think as more alienated Ebayers gravitate to GB it will only get better.

I thought I heard that Ebay was going to remove all firearms related products as well. That should be good for them.

I put the cost of shipping on the Buyer, so whatever shipping they want they have to pay for themselves.

I thought I heard that Ebay was going to remove all firearms related products as well. That should be good for them.

I put the cost of shipping on the Buyer, so whatever shipping they want they have to pay for themselves.

My problems have been delays in shipping. Actually, the Sig I just sold was shipped to the wrong city. Eventually it made its way to the right place. But my buyer is understandably upset.

Was the shipping glitch on your end or did the shipper mess that up?

I think my shipper messed it up. I had my local FFL ship it for me since he can use USPS to ship handguns. It saved me the hassle of dealing with UPS/Fedex people who don't know their own shipping policies. This also saved me a few bucks. I suspect that USPS goofed up the address since it ultimately made its way to the correct location after languishing in the wrong city. I thought I was going to have BATF after me for having a handgun on the loose.

Yep,

When I built my 1911 I bought the frame off of GB.

Transaction went fine. No probs.

The shipping was a little jacked up, but that had nothing to do with GB.

I just received my wife's b'day present, an XD-40, last week. Super deal ($399.99 + $25.00 shipping), ultra-quick shipping considering my FFL delayed getting his info to the seller for a day and a half. I got the gun on Monday after having only ordered it the previous Tuesday, so I was very impressed.

I also bought my Kel-Tec SU16 .223 rifle off of GunBroker. Pretty much the same experience, though that purchase was from a private party, not an FFL dealer, so I think the shipping took two or three days longer. But still, I have bought a ton of stuff on eBay, and have probably only gotten about 20% of my shipments as quick as 100% of my GB purchases.

I have not, however, ever sold anything on GB. That will likely change shortly though. I've about decided to sell my S&W 4563 after going to the range yesterday with my wife and her new piece in tow, and she shot groups inside my groups all day long with her XD! I did too for the two mags she *allowed* me to shoot through it! Not positive I'll get an XD, but have pretty much made up my mind that it's time for the Smith to go.

First post here BTW. Great site! Very informative. Take care.

Blues

Last edited:
That XD-40 sounds nice. I'm sure she'll like it.

I plan on listing my Taurus PT-140 once I get my new CCW permit with my Glock 23 added.

Bought a Kel Tec Sub2K 9mm on gun broker a while back. Found out the seller was a ktog board member and we knew several members in common(small world). Transaction went perfect.He even put a rush shipment on it when he found that my ffl guy was going on vacation soon.

Yes, I have bought items on Gunbroker.com with good luck! A word of warning if there is a dutch auction only put in the min bid. If you put in a max even if the winning price is much lower you will have to pay your max. That part is different from other auction sites.

I bought a Marlin Camp carbine last month. It was a positive experience. I use the site for pricing quite often.

OK gonna check this out... just won my first bid on GunBroker.Com a few days ago. Will let you guys know how it works out.

I like Gunbroker.com

I have bought and sold items, including guns and gear. It's great for guns that you might not find locally, or for guns that aren't the norm. Colt 1903 Pocket 32 auto, S&W Model 12, etc. It's also a great place to look for unusual or old skool gear like holster and grips. Never had a bad experience and have been using gunbroker for about 4 years.:)

Have you used Gunbroker.com?

I've used them a couple of times and with very positive results, no issues at all so far.

SnowCajun

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back