Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE
YOU SEND THIS TO,REMEMBER,
IF IT MADE YOU SMILE,
YOUR FRIENDS WILL SMILE TOO ! ! !

So, I wonder what's up with THAT. I went to edit the post, uploaded all the photos to one of my albums and then copied all of the addresses and pasted a dozen of them into the first post (in Edit mode) and it said: You have 29 images .... WHAT??? They WERE there, but INVISIBLE. How does THAT work? Pretty strange...

SO, I deleted ALL of the INVISIBLE ones from the two posts and put VISIBLE ones in. I HOPE. Let me know.

The first time they WERE visible when I posted them, then they went INVISIBLE. Something screwy with the forum software.

So, you ever been THAT tired? LOL

Ken

O-V.... Did the wiphe give you that pic of me? It's the last one of the second set.....:biggrin:

O-V.... Did the wiphe give you that pic of me? It's the last one of the second set.....:biggrin:

Ya know... she DID. Damn, I didn't thunk you wooda ceen your pick in widt da rest oh dem. I 'pologize mon. Yer wiphe told me u ud NEBER cee't.

You 'cognize ani of the duther guys off here in de're?

Say, you didn't happen to notice HERS in the lineup did you? You must never see her dressed up, eh? Or is that her sister's photo? It MUST be, I 'member your wiphe being more pretty dan dat.

I don't think that is my picture but I sure have felt like that before.

I not only have been that tired, I'm that tired right now.

:biggrin:

No offense... but you guys need to take a small break if the wife has you THAT tired all the time doing Honey DO's. That means you guys are starting to look as bad as I do all the time.

...and NO way do you want to look as tired and ugly as I am. I seem to average 2-3 hours of sleep and that isn't enough. Sometimes LESS than that. That is out of a day, of course. I remember one time, about a month ago, I got 4 hours in 24, WOW, that was the most I had had in one day in months.

Cheer up, you guys have it made! :pleasantry: Beautiful wives/and or/good looking husbands, kids that mind you and don't have to be told twice to do something. Nice house, car and a pickup. Wife/and or/husband likes to shoot too. Kids can all shoot too, plus they get good grades in school.

If you are a "little" older, the grandkids come over and you SPOIL the heck out of them and send them home.

You've been talking to the spouse about putting that waterfall/pond in the back yard next spring with some Koi and Goldfish in it for the coon to catch and eat. Probably some birds too will like to snack on them. I know I have coon and possum come through my back yard sometimes. I've always wanted a small waterfall with a pond in my backyard. Maybe a three foot tall waterfall with a 4'x6' pond. Bury the three small barrels used as strainers for the water under the waterfall. Use one of those black rubber inserts. Dig the hole, lay the rubber, cover it with rocks/dirt/plants around the edge. Put some water lilies and water plants in it. Build an arbor next to it and train the grape vines up over it to supply shade in the summer.

A lumber yard went out of business here about a dozen years ago and I bought a BUNCH of cedar lumber with that in mind. Have 4x4's, 4x6's, 2x4's, 1x4's, 1x12's several hundred $$ worth.

Looks like maybe 6 4x4x14' and a bunch of 2x4x12' and a bunch of 1x12x10' long and on the right side looks like a bunch of 2x4x8'.

Link Removed

Link Removed

And on the opposite wall some choice 1x12x14' pine that I hand picked and a few sheets of nice veneer plywood... just in case it would be needed at some point in time and the price was right. Lots of it was 50-60-70-80% off! I just can't seem to pass up a GOOD deal! Guess that is why I have guns I have never fired. :(

Link Removed

Oh man, that is making me tired, thinking of all the work that could cause!

I wish I had a nice shop to keep all this stuff in. I don't even have the insulation done in mine yet and it has been 16 years so far since I started it. I need a wife who enjoys working with wood! Need to get rid of Blazer Tahoe LT too... oh, wait, maybe a new wife would want that too. Better leave it sit.

I have LOTS of reasons to be tired. What are YOUR reasons for being tired? LOL

SEE how LUCKY you people are? None of that junk to get in your way like gets in my way.

Some of those photos are really cute. I like the kittens... they look all tuckered out!

One time I left Shawnee Oklahoma on a Friday after work and rode my motorcycle down to Padre Island for a weightlifting meet on Saturday. After watching the meet on Saturday and partying all night Saturday night and Sunday rode back to Shawnee for work on Monday morning.

I never thought you could fall asleep on a motorcycle. But to my surprise I was about 50 miles north of Dallas Texas at about 0300 and my head hit the gas tank on my bike as I had fallen asleep. Needless to say I had no trouble staying awake for the rest of the trip home.

Of course I felt very bad all day Monday. Oh and by the way I was only 22 at the time. No way I could do that today.

One time I left Shawnee Oklahoma on a Friday after work and rode my motorcycle down to Padre Island for a weightlifting meet on Saturday. After watching the meet on Saturday and partying all night Saturday night and Sunday rode back to Shawnee for work on Monday morning.

I never thought you could fall asleep on a motorcycle. But to my surprise I was about 50 miles north of Dallas Texas at about 0300 and my head hit the gas tank on my bike as I had fallen asleep. Needless to say I had no trouble staying awake for the rest of the trip home.

Of course I felt very bad all day Monday. Oh and by the way I was only 22 at the time. No way I could do that today.

I was 25 at the time... going from Walla Walla, WA to Toledo, OR in a 62 VW bug (in 1972). No sleep... Laura, who owned the car, had taken the passenger seat out and she was asleep in the back seat. I was going about 50 @ 0100, raining, miserable, 320 miles into a 360 mile trip and woke up on the wrong side of the road a couple hundred feet from a 90 degree right corner. Put on the brakes lightly and buzzed around it and... no, that wasn't the way it was. SLAMMED ON THE BRAKES, LAURA LANDED UP ON THE FLOOR UNDER THE DASH AND WE WERE IN THE GRAVEL AT THE EDGE OF THE ROAD. Yeah, that was the way it was. Scared the $hit right out of me. SO, I WAS awake then!! Another 20 miles and a deer jumps in front of me. BAM, broke the glass over the drivers side headlight. No flashlight in the car. Going back to Walla Walla the next day, I stopped there and climbed the bank. Three (six) point about 40 feet off the road, dead. Must have put a rib through his lung/heart or something. No good then, been too long.

Yep, I HAVE been tired before and sure should NOT have been driving. Stupid kid, that be me. Other times too. Glad I out grew that stage of my life. I hope I have, anyway. Who knows.

Yeah, bikes are a bad thing to fall asleep on! I'll bet you WERE awake then!

Fun memories... makes a person think he should have been dead a dozen times over. BUT, my name wasn't wrote in the book yet, He has some plans for me to do yet I guess.

Ken

I was 25 at the time... going from Walla Walla, WA to Toledo, OR in a 62 VW bug (in 1972). No sleep... Laura, who owned the car, had taken the passenger seat out and she was asleep in the back seat. I was going about 50 @ 0100, raining, miserable, 320 miles into a 360 mile trip and woke up on the wrong side of the road a couple hundred feet from a 90 degree right corner. Put on the brakes lightly and buzzed around it and... no, that wasn't the way it was. SLAMMED ON THE BRAKES, LAURA LANDED UP ON THE FLOOR UNDER THE DASH AND WE WERE IN THE GRAVEL AT THE EDGE OF THE ROAD. Yeah, that was the way it was. Scared the $hit right out of me. SO, I WAS awake then!! Another 20 miles and a deer jumps in front of me. BAM, broke the glass over the drivers side headlight. No flashlight in the car. Going back to Walla Walla the next day, I stopped there and climbed the bank. Three (six) point about 40 feet off the road, dead. Must have put a rib through his lung/heart or something. No good then, been too long.

Yep, I HAVE been tired before and sure should NOT have been driving. Stupid kid, that be me. Other times too. Glad I out grew that stage of my life. I hope I have, anyway. Who knows.

Yeah, bikes are a bad thing to fall asleep on! I'll bet you WERE awake then!

Fun memories... makes a person think he should have been dead a dozen times over. BUT, my name wasn't wrote in the book yet, He has some plans for me to do yet I guess.
Ken

I sure do miss those days when we were 10 foot tall and bullet proof.

In 2002 when Ozzie Smith was inducted into the Baseball HOF I got off work at 0600 Saturday morning. When I got home from work the wife suggested we go up to Cooperstown and watch the induction ceremony, so away we went. We got to our hotel room at about 0330 Sunday morning just about 30 or 40 miles from Cooperstown. I had been awake for about 32 hours and I was dead tired.

In case you are wondering, I don't let my wife drive. Especially at night.

I think this was the most tired I have ever been.

Spent 36 hours watering 48" pipe for the canadians to pull out in Arzona last year. Fell asleep in the crew truck on the way in to the motel. Bout as tired as I've ever been. Stayed awake longer in the Army,but I was young. Cute pics. OV,better be careful finding a girl that likes to work with wood at your age. ; ) She just might work you to death. Good luck tho !

'

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back