Have there been any CC regular carriers killed who were forced to disarm themselves?

hibby76

I was wondering if there have been any cases where an individual who normally carried his firearm, disarmed himself to go into an area that did not allow him to have his gun, and was subsequently attacked or killed while unarmed?

I've never heard of this happening but I'm guessing that it has. Any thoughts?

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
google luby's masacre

I was wondering if there have been any cases where an individual who normally carried his firearm, disarmed himself to go into an area that did not allow him to have his gun, and was subsequently attacked or killed while unarmed?

google luby's masacre

tcox4freedom

The Lubys Massacre is the most famous. But, Va tech is another tragedy where legally disarmed students and teachers could have made a difference. I also believe there were people at Ft Hood who were also "legally" disarmed that might have made a difference.

It does happen; but normally is not reported because MSM does NOT to tell the TRUTH. Their agenda is to propagate the myth the "Legally" armed citizens are the reason for violent crime.

AvidshooterTX

Yes, but they're not able to talk about it.

HK4U

She got herself elected to the state house, went to work after her loss and because of her efforts we have concealed carry in Texas today.

HK4U

My daughter was supposed to be with a friend this night at this church but ended up not going.

Link Removed

MADnMO

Jesus - Our Greatest HOPE
It has happened and it will happen again, until our rights given to us by our creator are restored 100%.

I just had to thank God she was not there. Her friend was in the sanctuary and saw the whole thing.

Thank God her friend wasn't injured, but for a young person to have witnessed such a horrific thing still left a deep, psychological scar! The world around us is so deranged...and "they" strive to strip us of our 2A right to KABA, unable to defend ourselves against such evil. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyvaaprilia