Have Gun Owners Executed In Concentration Camps

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Californians want to round up, intern and kill Second Amendment advocates

Link Removed

mappow

It's the children and grandchildren of those from the sixties that have THAT genetic disorder from all the drugs consumed back then. Of course the apple doesn't fall far from the tree so pretty much answers why to me. "Turn on, tune in, drop out" Timothy Leary 1967. Kind of still working that way on the Left Coast.

At first glance I thought how could they be so misinformed or stupid. I then remembered countless time watching Jay Leno's Jaywalking and how stupid and misinformed college student really can be.

Reloader54

Again these left liberal idiots just don't seem to REMEMBER PAST HISTORY. Hitler took law abiding citizens guns. And then he had his "SS" go and take all of their guns. And once that was done then the HOLOCAUST HAPPEN. And SIX MILLION JEWS WERE MURDERED. And because their means to defend themselves they were rounded up and sent to camps and either forced into SLAVERY OR SENT TO THE GAS CHAMBERS AND MURDERED.

dcselby1

Denny
At first glance I thought how could they be so misinformed or stupid. I then remembered countless time watching Jay Leno's Jaywalking and how stupid and misinformed college student really can be.
Much like a new "Butter Bar."

S&W645

NRA Life Member
Their statement can go both ways how bout we round up all the stupid people in concentration camps
That would clean out about 75% of the US. Hint: If you are an elitist liberal, you'll think it's a good thing to do until they come for you.

BC1

Anyone still wonder how Obama got elected?
Anyone else convinced our future leaders will be worse than our current leaders?
Anyone else realize its really over for America?

buckey01

I tend to agree about the half truths propagated by Infowars as fact. But, college students are among the least informed and most indoctrinated group in the country. They would be classified in a communist society as useful idiots. They are used to instigate a successful revolution and later eliminated as a detriment to the welfare of the collective. It has been estimated that during the 20th century communist countries have eliminated over 100 million of these useful idiots. And it is wise for organized labor to realize the union members were among the deceased useful idiots.

Stengun

Howdy,

Anyone still wonder how Obama got elected?
Anyone else convinced our future leaders will be worse than our current leaders?
Anyone else realize its really over for America?

First election: yes Second election: no

No

No

Paul

gunnerbob

PEW Professional
I tend to agree about the half truths propagated by Infowars as fact. But, college students are among the least informed and most indoctrinated group in the country. They would be classified in a communist society as useful idiots. They are used to instigate a successful revolution and later eliminated as a detriment to the welfare of the collective. It has been estimated that during the 20th century communist countries have eliminated over 100 million of these useful idiots. And it is wise for organized labor to realize the union members were among the deceased useful idiots.

My wife has been in school for almost two years now and can attest to this... she says she's surrounded by flippin' idiots!!! I've walked around the campus a lot lately (rehab) while my wife is in class and all I see are a bunch of oddly dressed, unaware, face glued to their iphone/pod/pad, dingle berries that are going to surely be useless as adults. Oh, that's another thing.... very few of these "kids" are adults IMO, just overgrown tweens with motorized transportation and nothing better to do. I fear the generations to come are going to DUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMBBBBBBBB..................................

BC1

Howdy,

First election: yes Second election: no

No

No

Paul
Well, its representative of your current leadership. America is heading for trouble. Big trouble. And its progressive righteousness at the wheel driving you there.

MZIngrahmm

If anything, Mark Dice helps our cause - he appears a maladroit in extreme and not taken seriously by anybody; really, [Have Gun Owners Executed In Concentration Camps] a non story.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russvb