Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately?

3.85 here in archer and still falling, I hope.

Decided to resurrect this thread in light of the recent dramatic fall in gas prices. I saw it here for $3.19 a gallon today. Could it possibly fall below $3 this winter?

Here in PRHI gas finally dipped below the $4 on Monday. Average in Honolulu is $3.85. Costco is probably around $3.65. The islands of Lanai and Molokai have the highest gas price in the state hovering around the $5 mark.

gf

So far, this time around... it has only dropped to $3.499 here in Salem, Oregon.

They sure know how to jerk our chain, that is for sure.

I found some for $2.65 in Indiana yesterday while on the way home from Knob Creek Ky. While out Gas ran as low as $2.95 in Tenn. and $2.68 in Ky, not sure what is it in Mi have not bought any yet.

In 9 days it has dropped 36 cents here in Salem, Oregon. I seen it at $3.03 yesterday. What a scam on us!

Has anyone seen gas

The Safeway across the street from us in Lacey, Washington has gas for $2.899 a gallon as of yesterday morning. I hav enot been outside to day to see wha tit is now.

One day from $3.03 yesterday to $2.99 today. Salem, OR on North Lancaster Drive at the Town Pump (Chevron).

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back