Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately?

$3.83 today in part of Boston, 2 blocks from my house, and its full service
usually its $3.89 to $3.99

Way rural Utah here, haven't seen it under $4 for a long time. Paid $67 to fill less than half the tank of my suburban a few days ago. They must have added a fuel surcharge to deliver fuel here or the stations can get away with it because there's no place else to go . . .

filled up for $4.07 this morning...prices dropped like $.20 in a about a week here. I hope it keeps dropping.

Can still find a few places here in the 3.80s range but mostly 3.95-3.99. I did see three stations earlier this week that was 4.06 so I guess there is a pretty wide variance of price here.

Well out by the Highway it was 3.99 Saturday but in town it was still 4.25 in some places, and they don't Rig the price of a gallon, yeah right!

$1.99 gas in Massachusetts

Today in Worcester, Massachusetts
drivers was able to purchase gas at at amazing low $1.99 per gallon ( regular )
There were no limits on the amount you could buy
People brought their RV, Boats, and any container legal to transport gas in to fill up

Link Removed

I moved to Winnemucca, Nv in June of '07.

Gas was $3.45 per gallon, and that was for 85 octane! $3.65 for 89 and $3.79 for 91!

Lately, gas has been $4.45 for 85, $4.65 for 89 and $4.89 for 91....

They just built a new Pilot Truck Stop on the outskirts of town, 87 octane is $3.99, 89 is $4.09 and 91 is $4.19.......

Gas south of us is even less expensive.....

Carl

Prices have been falling here lately and regular unleaded is going for less than $4 now. If it weren't for Indiana being one of only 7 states with a sales tax on gas, they'd be even lower.

Tom Thumb a large grocery store chain that is now owned by Safeway had it 3.79 today before taking off there 3 cent discount if you have one of there cards. If you have purchased 50 dollars worth of groceries in the last month the discount is 10 cents making it a total of 3.69 a gallon. Never thought I would be glad to see 3.69 a gallon.

It is down to an average of about $3.69 here. Never thought I would be relieved to see a price of $3.69 for a gallon of gas.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back