Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately?

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
Is there anyone here who lives somewhere (if such a place exists anymore) where gas is below $4/gallon anymore? I live in Northwest Indiana and the lowest I've seen it here is $3.99, but only if you also fork over $7 for a car wash. For those without car washes, the lowest I've seen is $4.07.

In North Ohio it is going for $3.89 to $3.99 I can get it for $3.79 if I get the car wash. But that is still way to much for gas.

Is there anyone here who lives somewhere (if such a place exists anymore) where gas is below $4/gallon anymore? I live in Northwest Indiana and the lowest I've seen it here is $3.99, but only if you also fork over $7 for a car wash. For those without car washes, the lowest I've seen is $4.07.

$3.79 around the corner from my house in Memphis.......it's only sporatically $3.99 around town. Average around here is probalby $3.85 or so.

$3.85 in Coeur D Alene, Idaho at Costco. Hasn't changed in over a week there. It's over $4 across the border in Washington though.

My dad says it's about $4.85 just north of Santa Barbara in California. I'll be there with a moving van in September, hope it moderates a bit by then, but I'm figuring on $5.50 to be safe in my budget.

saw it for 3.99 not far from my house last week. but I think that might have been with a car wash.. today I saw it for 4.04. how rediculous

Just watched a news story on CBS that said the airlines is getting into the fray now, they are sending letters to customers asking them to contact their congressmen to stop oil speculation, and how several areas are going to 4 day work weeks to reduce the cost of going to and from work.

3.83 when I filled up this morning. Louisville (150 miles) and Lexington (80 miles) are 4.29. Seems like the cities are ripping folks off in KY. It's the same gas. Used to be only a ten cent difference, and that was because of local taxes.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back