Has anyone seen less than $4/gallon gas lately?

Gas prices always go down before a Presidential election. They'll creep back up shortly after the election if not definitely after inauguration.

Gas prices always go down before a Presidential election. They'll creep back up shortly after the election if not definitely after inauguration.

Let's not forgot that OPEC also just recently announced a 1.5 million barrel per day reduction in production.

If I remember correctly, this summer gas was around $4.00 for Regular and now it is at $1.89 with #2 Home Heating Oil at $2.49 which was close to $4 this past summer. I paid in Sept. $3.59 for the oil. Don't be fooled!! Prices ARE going to be going back up!!

If I remember correctly, this summer gas was around $4.00 for Regular and now it is at $1.89 with #2 Home Heating Oil at $2.49 which was close to $4 this past summer. I paid in Sept. $3.59 for the oil. Don't be fooled!! Prices ARE going to be going back up!!

Of course they will, but not because the election is over. OPEC just announced a 1.5 million barrel per day production cut, on top of another previously announced cut a couple of weeks ago. Oh well, the low prices will be good while they last.

Filled up the truck yesterday for $1.73 a gallon here in SC. No limit on amount you purchase.
WULFPAC

Filled up SUV in Lewiston, ID for $1.67 a gallon yesterday. Still cant figure why diesel is over $1.00 higher that gas.

Filled up SUV in Lewiston, ID for $1.67 a gallon yesterday. Still cant figure why diesel is over $1.00 higher that gas.

They still have the "expensive" stuff in their storage tanks. I imagine that gasoline sells a lot faster than diesel, so as the lower cost product mixes with the higher cost product, the prices should come down.

gf

I've got $1.99 about a mile or 2 from my house here in southern california. I'm so glad to see the price is coming down but I'm just wondering how long it will stay this low.

Rick

When I gassed up last week at Sam's Club, it was $1.849. I have a feeling that it's probably around $1.50 right now. Of course, you have to be a Sam's member to buy gas there.

They still have the "expensive" stuff in their storage tanks. I imagine that gasoline sells a lot faster than diesel, so as the lower cost product mixes with the higher cost product, the prices should come down.

gf

What's the average price over there in PRHI, GF? I would imagine that it's still in the mid to upper 2s?

What's the average price over there in PRHI, GF? I would imagine that it's still in the mid to upper 2s?

Costco gas is now $2.05 here on the island of Oahu. Average price on this island is $2.50 Statewide average is around $2.75 or so. I haven't checked the prices on the single gas station islands of Lanai and Molokai. I'm sure it's well over $4.00 there.

gf

Costco gas is now $2.05 here on the island of Oahu. Average price on this island is $2.50 Statewide average is around $2.75 or so. I haven't checked the prices on the single gas station islands of Lanai and Molokai. I'm sure it's well over $4.00 there.

gf

Gee, why am I not surprised?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back