Has anyone ever found someones ccw weapon in a public restroom?

badchad250

Im using a public restroom and as i took my firearm off i wondered how many if anyone has found a firearm in a public restroom??

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

There are certainly quite a number of news reports about such incidents, including weapons being reported found and stolen. There also have been news reports about people dropping the gun in the toilet and even shooting the toilet.

I never take off my firearm in a restroom. It stays in its holster on the belt, where it belongs.

There are certainly quite a number of news reports about such incidents, including weapons being reported found and stolen. There also have been news reports about people dropping the gun in the toilet and even shooting the toilet.

I never take off my firearm in a restroom. It stays in its holster on the belt, where it belongs.
Agreed i usually stick mine in my umderwear between my legs lol quick access and dont forget the thing

I have heard a call on the police scanner for a handgun found in a restroom stall.

Personally the gun stays in the holster, attached to my belt, and rests against my ankle.

Unfortunately this is far too common with both people leaving there guns in the bathroom as well as dropping them. Ive heard of this happening in police stations a lot as well as last year there was a teacher that left her gun in the school bathroom to be found my an elementary student. I understand the problem but think if you have to take off your handgun in public in order to go to the bathroom, sit in your car etc you probably should seek a different holster and way of carrying. This is a non-issue with a shoulder holster

Haven't found a gun. But I do sometimes unholster or remove the entire holster depending on what kind of business I'm taking care of. I usually use the handicap stall for that though. I imagine if I didn't appendix carry, I'd leave it on. But I have never felt comfortable with my gun not being front and mostly center.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Link Removed

A nine mm handgun was found in our rest room , left by a truck driver who was apparently in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carry a 1911 3 o clock in a blackhawk serpa so its wants to fall if i dont take it off so i usually stick it in my pants if im doing a #2 but i never forget its there but i know some take em off set em down and could easily forget....btw wasnt trying to be gross just stating the truth

Hmmmm, a stray electric cable? I wonder if it's live?

A very lucky recipient of this week's Darwin Award. And her son or anyone else near her tiny IQ.

The Place To Be
Grrrrr! She could have shot her own son! What a stupid woman!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back