Happy Thanksgiving !!!

homershoots

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody on this site new members and old. I'm very thankful we all have this great site and a special thanks to Luke for providing it!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else as well. I'm busy looking through Thanksgiving recipes.

Amen and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I know I have more to be thankful for than I can imagine.

Here's to our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Coasties who are away from their families this year, Godspeed and blessings to them and their families this Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Amen and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I know I have more to be thankful for than I can imagine.

Here's to our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Coasties who are away from their families this year, Godspeed and blessings to them and their families this Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Amen to that, and thank you USA Carry!

I asked my wife tonight. Why are we bringing six pots of cooked veggies an hour north to NH instead of your brother bringing the turkey down here again?

She said... because he got special permission for all the guys to use the gun range up there.

AHHH! I KNEW there was a good reason! Might as well just load my whole safe in the truck, I don't have that many trigger locks. :pleasantry:

Very Well Said , Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone. Be Safe and Back Away From The Table Before Spontaneous combustion..:biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back