Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

DrDavidM

Happy Thanksgiving. Let's all take a moment to think about everything we have to be thankful for. We live in the best country in the world. I'm thankful for all the men and women out there fighting for this country. I am thankful for the wonderful wife I have, and all else God has seen fit to give me.

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity.

John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only
polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to
"clean up" the bird's vocabulary.Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder.

John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in
the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.
Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer.

The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arm and said, "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my unforgivable and rude behavior."

John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity.

John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only
polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to
"clean up" the bird's vocabulary.Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder.

John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in
the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.
Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer.

The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arm and said, "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my unforgivable and rude behavior."

John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Ha,ha,ha. I just saw this one on another site, it is good.

Back to this thread,,,, Yes we are all very blessed to live in such a wonderful country that does provide us with the opportunity to live good lives. Thank you and god bless all that have served to give us this opportunity.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving all.

spc :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be careful out there...there are a lot of stupid drivers on the road!

Yes indeed... though a day late responding, still I want to acknowledge that ALL good things come from the hand of God and to Him I give my total and complete gratitude!

I'd like to also thank Luke for providing this forum, yet another "good thing"! :D

Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

I must say that i ate very well yesterday.Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays as food and i get along very well.and we are still enjoying it today!:D

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back