Happy 1911 Day!

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Today isn’t just Valentine’s Day. It's 1911 Day! John Browning patented the 1911 pistol on February 14th, 1911. It’s still here and Wilson Combat is still producing the finest 1911s.
FxC6n-QrDT9ovip4F8080h6oT2LUgYJyCU-aXPhdcleTLWUFn3Emi8fvmeOhdYsZ2KImx5DcUtUj=s1024-nd-v1

G: I'm glad to see that you have such high regard for the Glock. I also own a Glock but I am also aware of the possibility of the trigger safety being accidentally tripped and the weapon firing unintentionally. That is also why I do not carry it with a round in the chamber. Although I have a 1911, I am partial to my 9mm Sig from a safety standpoint and do carry it with a round in the chamber. This is a subject of many varied opinions and, to the other person in a discussion concerning guns, their opinion is the one they consider best. So the only correct opinion is always that of the gun owner, regardless of how we each may feel. So, regardless of what one has, shoot to one's heart content and enjoy!

360_F_61375368_xNp5bUGLi6jNtGgFH02uux3szPEEX9OL.jpg

Well Oldgrunt you finally did it. I knew eventually you would show your ass on these forums, but I did not expect you to take it so literally.
G: There you go again, making a presumption with no evidence to back it up. The pictures show my rationale for not trusting trigger safeties, not an example of an injury to myself. Reflect for a while on the pictures and tell me you feel safe with a safety trigger.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back