Half Off Deal! Get half off your concealed carry license class

OCCI

The Ohio Concealed Carry Institute is offering half off our concealed handgun license classes. Use promo code "HALFOFF" to get your class for $75, normally $150!

Classes include:

FREE Lunch & Dinner
FREE Firearms Safety & Fundamentals of Shooting Packet
FREE Range Fees
FREE Targets
FREE Safety Glasses Use
FREE Ear Protection Use
FREE Handgun Use
FREE .22LR Ammunition
FREE Ohio Attorney General Concealed Carry Handbook w/ Application
FREE Notebook & Pen Use
FREE Coffee & Popcorn

Literally all you have to do is show up, and we will do the rest.

There are veterans discounts for as little as $50 for the class.

We have been featured on;
610 WTVN
97.9 WNCI
93.3 WODC
92.3 WCOL
105.7 The Brew
98.9 The Answer

Aaron B Mahan (Founder & President) has been featured in the National Rifle Association's:
American Hunter
America's First Freedom &
American Rifleman Magazines

Check our website at Ohio Concealed Carry Institute | Winner of the 2013 Best of Columbus Award or give us a call at 614-556-4446 for details.

I think most all trainers provide the free things on the list. The given items you should just not mention as it looks like you are trying to hard to drum up business.

Lets say you get a classroom of 25, yes, I think you can spring for popcorn.

Join The NRA To Support The 2nd Amendment & IDPA To Develop Shooting Skills

FREE Lunch & Dinner
FREE Firearms Safety & Fundamentals of Shooting Packet
FREE Range Fees
FREE Targets
FREE Safety Glasses Use
FREE Ear Protection Use
FREE Handgun Use
FREE .22LR Ammunition
FREE Ohio Attorney General Concealed Carry Handbook w/ Application
FREE Notebook & Pen Use
FREE Coffee & Popcorn

All of that is free for the low, low price of $75! In other words, how can something that a person pays for be free? If you were going to be truthful in your ad, it would be "Included for your payment of $XXX is:". If you aren't going to be honest in your ad, I'm not interested in your class.

Something like this? Listen in a few minutes ... Wednesday August 20, Hours 1,2,3,4 (Audio)

Nice ad. Now, would you still care to explain how you can offer "half off" all the free stuff that you advertise that people are still paying their fee for? Get real. Your customers aren't getting a damn thing for free, they are paying for it. You might be the best instructors in town and the best deal, but you are still lying in your advertising.

I want to make it a point that we provide everything that you need to complete the class. All students have to do is show up. Believe it or not alot of our competition have little hidden costs. After doing alot of research we found that there are even instructors who charge for a notebook and pen. We not only provide the essentials, we provide firearms, ammunition, lunch, dinner, safety equipment, snacks and refreshments, but we also provide a solid course on firearms safety and use when carrying a concealed handgun in Ohio. We provide discounts to our Veterans. Lunch and dinner is provided by Zpizza, range time is provided by AimHi in New Albany, and we are also sponsored by Ruger.

If you look on our website at Ohio Concealed Carry Institute | Winner of the 2013 Best of Columbus Award you will find that we also have the words "Included" prior to what we offer. Come check us out. After our class, i doubt you will care if the words "Free" appear anywhere. So far after over 3,000 students and 350 classes, we havnt had a single complaint about how we word it, with the exception of our lovely keyboard warriors who could be spending their time fighting someone who isnt a 2nd amendment advocate...

This offer is still available. We will end this offer at the end of 2014, so get in now. We would love to see you in one of our classes!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back