Had the wife try a few on for size

CapGun

Handguns that is. She liked the way the PX4 subcompact felt in her hand.
Does anyone have any first hand experience with this Beretta? How about any info or feedback from friends?
Looking at 9mm only.
She did shoot the G26 yesterday and liked it bu twould want the mag plate that she can rest her pinky on for the 26.
I know all the good stuff about the Glock and an easy choice but the PX4 really felt good to her, me too :biggrin:. I know I know, it's for her.
Thanks for your input!

I've owned the px4 subcompact for about a year and I love it. I've never had any problems with it and love how smooth it is to shoot. Plus the even weight that it has makes it comfortable for smaller hands to have control of. I recommend it for other women all day long.

Don't know too much about these compacts my wife doesn't care for em she prefers her full size Ruger 9mm, regardless of the gun she still outshoots me everytime even w/ my big 44 mag. Just remember Front Sights adage "Any gun will do , if you will do".

Cap,

You might also see if someone you know has the grip adapter so she can use the Glock 19 magazines. My wife preferred that on my 26 because the gap no longer existed on the back of the pistol that way.

I've owned the px4 subcompact for about a year and I love it. I've never had any problems with it and love how smooth it is to shoot. Plus the even weight that it has makes it comfortable for smaller hands to have control of. I recommend it for other women all day long.
Thanks, very helpful. It was said that due to the height of the slide recoil might be more then usual. Anything to that?

Put a PPK/S in her hand. She'll fall in love. That was the main thing my ex wanted in the divorce.

It's a very nice gun but we have a cple .380's and want to get a 9. BTW I think you missed the funny that G50ae posted.:sarcastic:
If not you did a good job of keeping your reply clean and on track.

I think the recoil is very easy to handle being a woman. Its so smooth. I had a hi point 9mm before that and I have 3 380acp pistols. The beretta is by far my favorite to shoot.

Beretta Px4

The Beretta Px4 Storm is a great gun, It was my first purchase and carry.
I switch up between my Px4 in 45acp and my Sig 2022 in 40sw in my carry,
both are great CCW!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back