Had a great day at McMiller Sporting Center

SR9

Had a great day at McMiller's at Eagle, Wi. 5 of us had a range day. Fired hundreds of round. The family that practices together stays together.

I'm glad you enjoyed a God-given right to do so. Earlier today, I read about a newly elected LIBERAL judge in your state.. Don't let the place become Blue, get the word out to all patriots to vote in the elections! Every vote is important, even your Governor is concerned.

I'm glad you enjoyed a God-given right to do so. Earlier today, I read about a newly elected LIBERAL judge in your state.. Don't let the place become Blue, get the word out to all patriots to vote in the elections! Every vote is important, even your Governor is concerned.
It's Delaware. They've voted Democrat in the last six presidential elections, state legislature is majority Democrat, and the Governor is a Democrat. They are already blue so don't think the Governor is remotely concerned about a liberal judge.

Sent from my XT1650 using Link Removed

I believe SR9's son lives in WI. He was probably visiting since his OP said something about the family shooting together.

The only reason I remember that is because SR9 once made a stink about me referring to my Harley as a "scooter." Part of the rant included that his son lived in WI, visited the Factory regularly, and would never refer to his bike as a "scooter." It was like he was saying, "No real man would ever refer to their Harley as a scooter!" One of the more ridiculous exchanges I ever had with him, but only at the top of the list of virtually nothing but ridiculous exchanges.

Anyway, waiting for it to warm up a little before a friend and I are riding our scooters out to Kinston, AL to see a man about building a trike for him. He's older (and wiser) than SR9 and is apparently going through his second childhood, as he thinks he needs training wheels again. LOL

Glad for SR9 that he got some family and shooting time in. The states he has to cross to get to WI might explain why he is such an intransigent supporter of national reciprocity in spite of having it explained to him literally many dozens of times why it's so dangerous to our rights. But unless he's moved to be closer to his son, he doesn't live in WI.

Blues

I believe SR9's son lives in WI. He was probably visiting since his OP said something about the family shooting together.

The only reason I remember that is because SR9 once made a stink about me referring to my Harley as a "scooter." Part of the rant included that his son lived in WI, visited the Factory regularly, and would never refer to his bike as a "scooter." It was like he was saying, "No real man would ever refer to their Harley as a scooter!" One of the more ridiculous exchanges I ever had with him, but only at the top of the list of virtually nothing but ridiculous exchanges.

Anyway, waiting for it to warm up a little before a friend and I are riding our scooters out to Kinston, AL to see a man about building a trike for him. He's older (and wiser) than SR9 and is apparently going through his second childhood, as he thinks he needs training wheels again. LOL

Glad for SR9 that he got some family and shooting time in. The states he has to cross to get to WI might explain why he is such an intransigent supporter of national reciprocity in spite of having it explained to him literally many dozens of times why it's so dangerous to our rights. But unless he's moved to be closer to his son, he doesn't live in WI.

Blues
Good for him either way. My differences of opinion with him were related to his heavy handedness regarding NR only. Glad he got some range time in.

Scoot is used often in biker circles and MC. I use the term as often as I use bike. Good luck on the ride and new build. Sounds like good clean fun[emoji5]

Sent from my XT1650 using Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back