Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both TV and radio

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • What's Gunsmoke?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tricolordad

Banned
Do you watch Gunsmoke or listen to the old time radio show? Favorite episode? I know i know, i'm only 29 and I shouldn't even know that this show exists...well...do ya?

I liked both the radio and TV shows of gun smoke. Don't have a favorite episode, but I prefered the early ones that had more action and less in depth psychology. I watch TV to get away from things not to engage in mental gymnastics. :)

I prefer the radio show but you can't beat an hour of watching though....seems to me that Marshall Dillon was more hardcore in the radio show. Plus i get to hear the L&M cigarette ads. Take that Bloomsberg!

My 15 yo son started watching the show some time back and with that, got me interested back into it. He even likes to watch Hee Haw.

The only reason I subscribe to any premium channels is to get "Encore Westerns". I watch the old "Marshall Dillon" & "Gunsmoke" episodes everyday. They also have shows like "Wyatt Earp"; "Have Gun Will Travel"; "Bat Masterson" and others.

I also love watching old Western movies (Pre 1970). There have been some decent new westerns come out over the last 20yrs or so. But, I love the westerns from the 1930's to the 1960's the best.

-

The only reason I subscribe to any premium channels is to get "Encore Westerns". I watch the old "Marshall Dillon" & "Gunsmoke" episodes everyday. They also have shows like "Wyatt Earp"; "Have Gun Will Travel"; "Bat Masterson" and others.

I also love watching old Western movies (Pre 1970). There have been some decent new westerns come out over the last 20yrs or so. But, I love the westerns from the 1930's to the 1960's the best.

-

Haha i know what you mean. We were looking at getting cable or satellite tv and were writing down what we wanted and negotiations broke down because I demand NFL network and westerns. Lol its ok though, we got about 40 channels on antenna and from 6 to 6 weekdays and 5 to 3 weekends its westerns on MeTV and antenna tv lol and did I mention it's FREEEEE! Lol

My parents could get me to behave just by threatening to not let me watch "Have gun - Will travel".

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back