Gunsite Videos

Sgt. SIG

Like a lot of you, I can't just up and go to another state to get quality firearms training. So what to do? :confused:

I ordered some videos from Gunsite that are pretty good. I have spent a lot of time at the range (out in the sage brush for me) practicing the techniques taught in these videos and it has greatly improved my skills.

I thought I'd pass on their web site; http://www.gunsite.com/ in case some of you don't know about them. :D The best part is they're not too expensive!

Their videos can be found here: Link Removed

they look nice. too bad they are vhs. looks like an excuse to find my vcr, and dust it off - lol. thanks for the link, though

Thanks for the link. I've considered these before, but never talked to anyone who had actually viewed them. If they're pretty good, I may have to consider once again.

they look nice. too bad they are vhs. looks like an excuse to find my vcr, and dust it off - lol. thanks for the link, though

mot mayhem, The ones I ordered were DVD! ;) You might check with them!

2075RAMI4ME, At $10.00 it's a low risk as apposed to some $39.95 videos I have purchased that were crap!
The only fear is some might be too basic for our more experianced shooters.

Last edited:
I have a few of their videos I bought off ebay. I have Tactical Pistol I&II, Tactical Shotgun I, and an edged weapon video, which title I can't remember.

They're all really good. I've been watching them at work while on break (I work overnights in a chain store many of you probably shop at regularly).

They have some pretty good videos. They are well-done.

I recommend them. You're right: not everybody has easy access to those courses. Around $400 a day plus airfare and lodging is not in the horizon for most people.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back