Guns and Ammo Found In Duffel Bag

sambo42xa

USA Carry Supporter
Guns, ammo recovered from Salem Dumpster

I think I MAY have just kept the ammo...............
Jarret Bencks
[email protected]

SALEM — A local citizen who found a duffel bag filled with guns and ammunition turned the bag and its contents in to police yesterday.

A man came into the Salem Police department at about 3:30 p.m. yesterday and turned in a red duffel bag with seven handguns and an assortment of ammunition inside, police said. He told police he found the bag in the Dumpster outside the apartment complex at 99 Cluff Crossing Road.

Investigation revealed that the guns were stolen from Baron's Trading Post in Hartford, Vt., earlier this month, police said. Salem police have been in contact with federal Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms agents, who are investigating the matter.

Anyone with any information is asked to call Salem police at 893-1911, or the Southern New Hampshire Crimeline at 893-6600.

ÔÇæÔÇæÔÇæ

Yeah i read that on WMUR today Sam. Makes me wounder if it was a drop site. Someone paid for them and that was the drop site. Things in NH are going to hell fast. The sad fact is it's not NH doing it it's SUM FROM our boarders, NY,MA,NJ,CT and so on. Someone stole a car in the town next to mine today and that never happens. The Lady's husband gave chase and got the car back but they found a stolen 22 cal handgun with gloves and other stuff in the woods by the car. The two low life's from MA who came up and beat down and shot the guy in Manchester for his gold chain's and all the drugs they are pushing up here. Makes me want to buy more guns BIGGER GUNS lol maybe a howitzer lol.

Just saw this on the news a little while ago.They didn't say if that was all the guns that were stolen or not.Hopefully it was and theres not some lowlife runnin around with a stolen firearm.

Interesting . . .

Just out of curiosity, how many of you have looked in a dumpster recently. There could be $1,000,000 hidden in every dumpster I walk by, and I would never know it. Maybe I should start looking.

Steve

It may be just me but I think there is more to this story. :pleasantry: Call me skeptical but I think there is a big piece of this puzzle missing.

Just saw this on the news a little while ago.They didn't say if that was all the guns that were stolen or not.Hopefully it was and theres not some lowlife runnin around with a stolen firearm.

NO in the story they say that the 7 guns found was not all the guns stolen from the trading post in Vermont.In all 16 guns had been stolen. So some Lowlife still has guns on him or around him.

There is a professor at TCU in Fort Worth that has written a book and has been on t.v. about "Dumpster diving". He claims to have found some pretty good stuff especially in the well to do neighborhoods.

Yeah i read that on WMUR today Sam. Makes me wounder if it was a drop site. Someone paid for them and that was the drop site. Things in NH are going to hell fast. The sad fact is it's not NH doing it it's SUM FROM our boarders, NY,MA,NJ,CT and so on. Someone stole a car in the town next to mine today and that never happens. The Lady's husband gave chase and got the car back but they found a stolen 22 cal handgun with gloves and other stuff in the woods by the car. The two low life's from MA who came up and beat down and shot the guy in Manchester for his gold chain's and all the drugs they are pushing up here. Makes me want to buy more guns BIGGER GUNS lol maybe a howitzer lol.

now now now....we arn't all bad down here in PRMA...haha JK! Well what do you expect? You got people from Lawrence (sh*t hole here in MA) creeping up over the boarder. Lowell, same thing. Your gang bangers will eventually head over the boarder which is sad. They will learn, because sooner or later they will run into a permit holder...and that will be all she wrote.

now now now....we arn't all bad down here in PRMA...haha JK! Well what do you expect? You got people from Lawrence (sh*t hole here in MA) creeping up over the boarder. Lowell, same thing. Your gang bangers will eventually head over the boarder which is sad. They will learn, because sooner or later they will run into a permit holder...and that will be all she wrote.

Well Ok 97% of people from mass are gang banger's, Thugs,or drug dealing low life's. The other have are Anti gun rights and anti human right's as a whole. LOl then you have the 1% that are not any of them and that are Pro guns and support peoples rights.

I still would have probably just kept the ammo.....shhhhhhhhhh.........

Yeah but then if they found out about it. You could be charged with receiving stolen property. But that is a long shot. But still i would have turned all of it in. I would not have removed it from the dumpster i would have left it and called the police department and let them come out and removed it. Or let them set up a sting and wait and watch for the person to come back and get them. By bring them into the police station and saying you found them in the dumpster. You open your self up to being a suspect till they can proof what your saying is true. Or worse yet the person who put them in the dumpster comes back and sees you with them and shoots you. Sam did you happen to said the story they had about this on WMUR.com? LOL they did not proof read it so they have it down as "The PAN told police about the guns in the dumpster" lol.

No, I have not heard or even seen the story on TV. Too much shit going on over here to even watch TV...LOL! NO, I would not have taken the ammo, or even taken the bag out of the dumpster. It would have been nice to take the ammo though........................
Um, capo........I grew up in Lawrence that you call a shit hole! Actually about 27 years ago. Yeh, it has gone down hill but you still have some of the "old school" people who refuse to move out or have the "good" area's still.
From there we went to Methuen for about 10 yrs and I'm now across the border. I still go through Lawrence here and there (old neighborhood) for some of the italian cold cuts, bread, etc but if I have no business there I keep going............................weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No, I have not heard or even seen the story on TV. Too much shit going on over here to even watch TV...LOL! NO, I would not have taken the ammo, or even taken the bag out of the dumpster. It would have been nice to take the ammo though........................
Um, capo........I grew up in Lawrence that you call a shit hole! Actually about 27 years ago. Yeh, it has gone down hill but you still have some of the "old school" people who refuse to move out or have the "good" area's still.
From there we went to Methuen for about 10 yrs and I'm now across the border. I still go through Lawrence here and there (old neighborhood) for some of the italian cold cuts, bread, etc but if I have no business there I keep going............................weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

every area has its good and its bad.....I have never been to the good in lawrence, only seen bad there. 27 years ago I am sure things were different. My family left Revere about 23 years ago when I was born because it was getting bad. Good move on their behalf. I am jealous you get the old Italian neighborhood cold cuts! I would give my right arm for a nice Italian sub right about now! Man you got it all, a range....good food...haha damnnnn

:eek:fftopic:..........Revere. I worked there in Chelsea for about a year right on Arlington Street next to where we send our applications in. Same Co. then moved right behind HD on 16. Spent another 4 years there, now I'm in Woburn back with the Co. I have been with for 20+ years after a stint at the other place. Pretty much in the Cummings Park area..........no friggin italian cold cut subs though in the area!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back